Yo, wazzzup axemen) I've just recorded some test clips to compare Ibanez RG 2027 with Blacker RTA7.
When i am listening to both mixes i feel that Blacker got more rich and wide tone) and may be it has stronger balls)))) What do you think?

You can check this tracks at
www.soundclick.com/vladimirkrylov
www.soundcloud.com/vladimirkrylov
holy shit that guitar is sexy, i'm looking for a 7string atm, where did u find it?

edit: darn, not much of a chance of them shipping to belgium right? :p
doubleedit: any other suggestions for non-finished style 7 strings? :p (no tops/no paint, just wood and something to protect it :p)

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Last edited by numinis at Jun 10, 2010,
This is a russian build guitar brand Blacker. They made it for me and my band last year. They used my design and wood/hardware specifications. I have rosewood top to brighten mahogany body, guitar body covered with special nitrocellulose varnish so you can feel wood structure))) this makes me happy) and as for me this type of guitar sounds brighter and wider than paint finished ones)
You can message their manager Sergey Podolinskiy (tigrus@mail.ru). I think they deliver worldwide, its not a problem)
For non-finished check please italian Manne guitars (www.manne.com), they are pretty cool, especially oil finish 7 strings)
Quote by Valdolopezz
This is a russian build guitar brand Blacker. They made it for me and my band last year. They used my design and wood/hardware specifications. I have rosewood top to brighten mahogany body, guitar body covered with special nitrocellulose varnish so you can feel wood structure))) this makes me happy) and as for me this type of guitar sounds brighter and wider than paint finished ones)
You can message their manager Sergey Podolinskiy (tigrus@mail.ru). I think they deliver worldwide, its not a problem)
For non-finished check please italian Manne guitars (www.manne.com), they are pretty cool, especially oil finish 7 strings)

so.... how much did you pay for that beauty

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Don't open two threads with the same content, especially ones that are this close to advertising. I've left your other thread open, you can use that one.