Page 1 of 4
Who want's to see a Knight die on his arse, and a fat man be a cunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: The other video, with Corden being even more of a naughty naughty.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10277020.stm

Also can anyone tell me who the hot chocolate at the end is, because she would deffo get smashed. Boom
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Last edited by soccermom at Jun 9, 2010,
That was painful to watch

They both acted pretty immature.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I can see your belly. It's going sweep playgrounds across the world.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
Who want's to see a Knight die on his arse, and a fat man be a himself.

Fixed.
But yeah, I'm with Corden on this one.
hello
That really, really, really hurt to watch.

Seriously uncomfortable.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
considering the amount of skectches involving his fat stomach were included in his shit Horne and Cordan show he should just shut the **** up and show respect to a man who has actually contributed performances of value to the world and is more than a jumped up writter/average actor/poor host and all round twat.

Cordan is a **** and needs to get over himself, i dont understand what the whole English collective orgasm over him at the moment is all about.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by CoreysMonster
so this is the british way of fighting.

I'm not surprised.

Shut up I can see your belly.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
I've listened to the Jonas Brothers 'joke' several times, I still don't get it.
hello
Quote by opc100
I've listened to the Jonas Brothers 'joke' several times, I still don't get it.

This.

What the hell was he on about?

Also, I have infinitely more respect for Patrick Stewart than James Corden.
(But this video did drop my respect for both by a large amount)

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Wow Patrick just died on his arse and got owned by Corden of all people...didn't expect that.

EDIT:
Quote by Kilobyte
This.

What the hell was he on about?

Also, I have infinitely more respect for Patrick Stewart than James Corden.
(But this video did drop my respect for both by a large amount)

It's because James had his arms folded like he was covering his belly up - which I don't really think he was. It's like going "If you read this you're gay" as far as I can make out. either way it's definitely not funny.

EDITEDIT:
Quote by Tom 1.0
considering the amount of skectches involving his fat stomach were included in his shit Horne and Cordan show he should just shut the **** up and show respect to a man who has actually contributed performances of value to the world and is more than a jumped up writter/average actor/poor host and all round twat.

Cordan is a **** and needs to get over himself, i dont understand what the whole English collective orgasm over him at the moment is all about.

Oh shut up, clearly he was responding to being insulted on stage, he did nothing wrong at all. Twat.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Jun 9, 2010,
Nobody punched anybody, not a fight.

James Corden tried to move on, and it was funny at first. Patrick just isn't quick or funny enough.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee

James Corden tried to move on, and it was funny at first. Patrick just isn't quick or funny enough.

Nah I have seen another video and after he has his little rant, Corden starts to play up and pretend he isn't listening like a fagel.

Quote by Zombee

Courage Wolf

And also the Jonas Brothers bit is probably in reference to an earlier joke where fatty boom bo latty feigned some sort of Jonas Brother pederasty for a few cheap laughs. CUNT
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.

Sir Patrick had a very good point. He should be more gracious. He didn't need to carry on.... but mentioning him dying is just rude. I hated that man as it was but geez.... so much disrespect.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Never really liked either of them. Saying that, I would have thought Stewart was a little more refined than fat and gay jokes. Definitely didn't do himself any favours.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by asator

EDITEDIT:

Oh shut up, clearly he was responding to being insulted on stage, he did nothing wrong at all. Twat.

Is this you?

Cause I can see your belly.

To be fair, no Sir Patrick shouldnt have said that, but Cordan was rude and it was clearly in jest, even if it was poor taste, hosts at shows like that dish it out so need to know they are going to get some back.

If you had watched his awful sketch show you would also know his "belly" was the butt of most of the jokes.

Chill out you miserable git, we are intitled to our opinion. I dont like the overated pillock that is James "i love me i am so great" Cordan.

Oh and his world cup song is utter wank.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at Jun 9, 2010,
They both acted like pricks imo.

But Patricks jokes made me cringe...
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by soccermom
Nah I have seen another video and after he has his little rant, Corden starts to play up and pretend he isn't listening like a fagel.

Courage Wolf

And also the Jonas Brothers bit is probably in reference to an earlier joke where fatty boom bo latty feigned some sort of Jonas Brother pederasty for a few cheap laughs. ****

Whether you can get past the filter or not, that word's horrible, don't use it.
Also, I've watched a lot of clips of the awards and he doesn't seem rude, he's just got his arms folded. I fold my arms all the time because it's a comfortable way for me to hold my arms, it's not being rude, the same with putting my hands in my pockets. I'm not a fan of him as an entertainer, though Gavin and Stacey was very good, but I don't see him being in the wrong at all here.
hello
Quote by opc100
Whether you can get past the filter or not, that word's horrible, don't use it.
Also, I've watched a lot of clips of the awards and he doesn't seem rude, he's just got his arms folded. I fold my arms all the time because it's a comfortable way for me to hold my arms, it's not being rude, the same with putting my hands in my pockets. I'm not a fan of him as an entertainer, though Gavin and Stacey was very good, but I don't see him being in the wrong at all here.

Sorry mum!

And no I've never been against the folding arm style of presentation, it's one of my favourite schools of presenting.

I just think he is cu- sorry a turd burglar because of his previous works in the field.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
Sorry mum!

And no I've never been against the folding arm style of presentation, it's one of my favourite schools of presenting.

I just think he is cu- sorry a turd burglar because of his previous works in the field.

Don't be such a arrogant dick. It's a horrible word and I'm sure a lot more people would agree than disagree.
Then you've come into this pretty biased.
hello
Quote by opc100
Don't be such a arrogant dick. It's a horrible word and I'm sure a lot more people would agree than disagree.
Then you've come into this pretty biased.

Mate, I fold my arms when I talk, sorry if it makes me seem arrogant, I fold my arms all the time because it's a comfortable way for me to hold my arms, it's not being arrogant, the same with putting my hands in my pockets.

I can see your belly too.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
Mate, I fold my arms when I talk, sorry if it makes me seem arrogant, I fold my arms all the time because it's a comfortable way for me to hold my arms, it's not being arrogant, the same with putting my hands in my pockets.

I can see your belly too.

Was talking about the 'sorry mum' comment. I said before I fold my arms all the time.
hello
I don't even remember what I just watched, Sir Patrick's voice hypnotized me.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by Tom 1.0

To be fair, no Sir Patrick shouldnt have said that, but Cordan was rude and it was clearly in jest, even if it was poor taste, hosts at shows like that dish it out so need to know they are going to get some back.

If you had watched his awful sketch show you would also know his "belly" was the butt of most of the jokes.

Chill out you miserable git, we are intitled to our opinion. I dont like the overated pillock that is James "i love me i am so great" Cordan.

Oh and his world cup song is utter wank.

For the record I don't actually like James Corden or rate him as a comedian in the slightest, I think he's a fanny. I don't like Patrick Stewart either, but that's beside the point. The point it, from what you can see in the first video, Patrick made a terrible joke and James shot one back which basically saved Patrick's skin while mocking him (it moved things along nicely) but Patrick kept coming back with terrible jokes, so James destroyed him. The other video might show it to be different (I wouldn't know, I haven't watched it yet), but I'm just pointing out the facts. You on the other hand were just having a go at James Corden and assuming he was in the wrong.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
As shit as it was, when the Captain said "if you fancy the Jonas Brothers... cover your belly", I giggled.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
As shit as it was, when the Captain said "if you fancy the Jonas Brothers... cover your belly", I giggled.

You got that?

I still dont know what it was supposed to mean.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
You got that?

Patrick Stewart's way of saying 'YOU'RE FAT AND GAY'.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by Kensai
You got that?

He just basically accused your man of loving the Jonas Brothers. He had his arms folded, so he said if you love them, then cover your belly...

Saw Corden today again after the football, brazenly showing his belly, what a lardarse.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
Who want's to see a Knight die on his arse, and a fat man be a cunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: The other video, with Corden being even more of a naughty naughty.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10277020.stm

Also can anyone tell me who the hot chocolate at the end is, because she would deffo get smashed. Boom

Why did that happen? I really wish it didn't happen.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I heard about this and thought 'I'm glad I didn't see that, it's no doubt the sort of thing that'd make me cringe as if it was me who'd been a tit on stage'.

It's actually worse than that. Bar the punchline comment, Corden did alright and quite obviously wanted to move on, but Stewart didn't. I won't hold it against him, though. He should really hire writers if he wants to continue with the attacks on people I think are cunts, as he needs much better material.
I was very dissapointed with Sir Patrick's "Jonas Brothers" insult. It was basically the equivalent of him saying to Corden "A sphincter says 'what'?"
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Captain Picard would be above such jackassery.
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 4