after not speaking italian for a year and a half now i forgot almost everything. is there a quick way to re-learn it all? if someone starts speaking it to me will i remember it? right now im trying basic sentences into a translator to try to refresh my memory.

im thinking about using italian as my primary language for a while so i dont forget it again, is this a good idea? will i forget english?

qualcuno lo aiuta prego.
Is Italian your first language or is English? If English is your first language you probably won't forget it if you switch to Italian (maybe become a little rusty after extended nonuse but not completely forgotten).

And to jog your memory go watch movies in Italian or listen to Italian music and it'll help refresh it.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Quote by Ringtone
Is Italian your first language or is English? If English is your first language you probably won't forget it if you switch to Italian (maybe become a little rusty after extended nonuse but not completely forgotten).

And to jog your memory go watch movies in Italian or listen to Italian music and it'll help refresh it.

english is my first language

also any italian music or movies you want to recomend?
Last edited by SuicideMessiah6 at Jun 9, 2010,
dont use the translator, they usually dont translate grammatically correct sentences
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by bellamy_morello
dont use the translator, they usually dont translate grammatically correct sentences

im mostly using it for words to make sentences with. i remember how to construct a very basic sentence. although ive found several errors in the translator. che is supposed to be like a "what" as in what day is it today?-che giorno e oggi.