So I go to a majority black school where people often call me cracker and I know they are just joking but I knew if I ever said ****** all hell would break loose. I also notice how there can be a BET channel, but no WET channel or that'd be considered racist. Lastly, there is a black history month but no white history month because that would be considered racist. Am I seeing some trend here?

Edit: Oh and when I wrote ****** UG blocked it out but not when I said cracker. Do you guys see what I mean?
This is going to cause a shitstorm.

EDIT: Also, there's a reason why the Black History Month thing is valid. About how their persecution something or other and the something of something.... screw it, I'm tired and off to bed. Someone will make the point somewhere in this thread.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Last edited by Kilobyte at Jun 9, 2010,
Seeing as how whiteys treated black people as sh*t and enslaved them etc etc, it's just coming to bite you in the butt :P
I have an Asian friend we crack racist jokes at but he loves it so yea, same should go for you =P
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by Thrasher51
Yes. It's called a double standard.

this

Quote by Kilobyte
This is going to cause a shitstorm.

perhaps
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Cracka, please.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Its called a double standard but you have better prospects that them anyway...

JOKE!

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at Jun 9, 2010,
Quote by Arterial
Seeing as how whiteys treated black people as sh*t and enslaved them etc etc, it's just coming to bite you in the butt :P

So it's my fault for all their problems?
It's a double standard and is sucks. You just gotta learn to live with it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK

If you're white, there's nothing to be proud of. We didn't have to overcome anything or fight for equality or anything. White people are the ones who took equality from others.

I'm sorry you don't get a white history month or whatever
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
When whites were enslaved by blacks for decades, you might have an argument.

until then, just accept that it's a double standard, and even though you never hurt a black person, that your race is stereotyped as a bunch of minority-hating slave owners.
Quote by Arterial

I'm sick of that argument.

Everyone involved in that shit is dead, it's not going on now.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Research your family tree and see how many of your ancestors owned slaves.... yeah...

EDIT: White history month? Really? Because the majority of history isn't already from the white mans view? Read your history book and count the number of whites in it. Done? Okay now subtract that by number of blacks in it. Done? Still a big number isn't it?
I have no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Frets-On-Fire at Jun 9, 2010,
Mate you're actually a maverick thinker, I've never heard bitchy little white kids moan about a double standard before.

Cracker, the word obviously the same history as the N word, it takes white people back to that time when....when.....wait.

and have you ever wondered why there is a majority of blacks at your school.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Primus2112

Everyone involved in that shit is dead, it's not going on now.

Eurgh please close this thread before I die.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by KileManA7X

No, but is being called cracker REALLY offending you? As far as I'm concerned, and a lot of my mates are concerned, as long as it's in a friendly context we can call each other whatever we want.
hello
backlash. maybe it will pass over when people agree that political correctness is a bitch.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by KileManA7X

"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Frets-On-Fire
Research your family tree and see how many of your ancestors owned slaves.... yeah...

I can't tell which direction you're going with this. The vast majority of people won't find anyone affluent enough to own slaves in their family tree.

That said, lots of perfectly poor and slaveless white folks contributed heavily to slavery and, later on, to institutionalized racism in the US.
Quote by KileManA7X
Yes.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown