Yes, it's happened again...

Barely recovered from that publicity stunt he pulled on Taylor Swift, he goes ahead and insults SNL... Meanie? Yes. But the rest is sickening.

He sampled King Crimson.

And not in a 'I have the best audio technicians in the world to produce this for me' kind of way, in a 'oh neat, these guys will make me seem hip again, I'll shove them in there' way. It's actually kind of nauseating how badly it's been worked in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9bOR3BeyAI&annotation_id=annotation_551047&feature=iv

I searched and it seems I am the first to break this news. Any of you pit-monkeys going through/have gone through this before and could give me some advice? It'll probably be put to good use in the coming years and even though I'm fairly sure of what I'm supposed to do, I could use all the help I can get.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
I kinda liked it.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
... I... I'm at a loss for words.

Unfunny thread is unfunny.
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn
inb4 an "imma let you finish, but x thread was the best thread of all time" joke.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
this thread is pointless

although ive got to admit the way they stuck that in really does suck, I like King Crimson :/
Wow... That's the song that got me into prog...

Well, I guess have to despise prog from now on!
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
That was horribly done...like really bad. It didn't fit at all. I love King Crimson, but despite like many others, I'm not a big fan of ''21st Century Schizoid Man'' so I wasn't that pissed. But that was really pathetic.
To be honest 'not good' is probably worse. She's preggo, man.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by BurningStarlV
You can't push an atrocious Kanye West song down the stairs and forget it ever existed.

Abortion jokes aren't funny or cool.

OT: The song is horrible...
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn
Quote by Daffodil Lament
In Kanye's defense, hes exceptionally talented.

Good thing you're not an attorney.
Quote by Scribbllez
Abortion jokes aren't funny or cool.

OT: The song is horrible...

Who put a coat hanger up your twat?

I kid
I thought it was a pretty cool beat. So what that he sampled a band that you like? Kanye West is not a bad rapper at all, he's an egomaniac, but I think he's a decent musician
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I thought it was awesome
i've never heard the original song though so i can't pretend to be pissed off and above it all
Last edited by Vacuity at Jun 9, 2010,
he produces his own songs you know, he was a producer first, long before he was a rapper, but that song sucked, his first two albums were straight fire though

EDIT: SNL has sucked for the past 7 years anyway
Last edited by daeqwon10000 at Jun 9, 2010,
I don't care about King Crimsons reputation or anything, but it sounds like shit. The "21st Century Schizoid Man" part isn't even in rhythm and the editing is so bad you can't even tell what it's saying

Plus I don't really understand what 21st Century Schizoid Man has to do with this song...