I never got to meet dimebag but i do have a Damageplan guitar pick that he used so tell me some dimebag stories if you have any i dont mind any vulgar language im sure there was a lot of that if you met him and what did it feel like being with him?
Donnell McKnignt
You're good at making threads.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Was that really one sentence?

On topic, I have no stories to share.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
And forming sentences.

SIXSTRINGEDIT: that was in addition to Penisaur's post.
Quote by geanes
My favorite 'UGer.

Edit: Kensai, I'm taking that as you want to sleep with me. In which case, I'm flattered.
Yes, for the record he is in fact OK with us using foul language in his thread.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Yeah, this thread is shit and I can't think of anything funny to say, so I'm just going to try and kill it.
Man last time me and Dime chilled was totally epic. We drank a shit ton of jag(eventually had to switch to beer) then we scraped the empties against our guitars to make cool ass sounds. Then we started chugging the bottom strings and adding a few bends.it was heavy as **** man.**** man i was that close to joining Damage Plan until the guys decided to go crash a barmitzfa and had to go to the hospital .......sadly when i woke i realized that i had a confederate flag tattooed to my ass.It was fun and all but thats a bit much for me.

METAL FOR LIFE \m/
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
Man last time me and Dime chilled was totally epic. We drank a shit ton of jag(eventually had to switch to beer) then we scraped the empties against our guitars to make cool ass sounds. Then we started chugging the bottom strings and adding a few bends.it was heavy as **** man.**** man i was that close to joining Damage Plan until the guys decided to go crash a barmitzfa and had to go to the hospital .......sadly when i woke i realized that i had a confederate flag tattooed to my ass.It was fun and all but thats a bit much for me.

METAL FOR LIFE \m/

win.
I was on UG when Dimebag died. I was all like "woah, Dimebag". And then I didn't care.

True story.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Jun 9, 2010,
No, but I can tell you how I got raped by Schuldiner
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
No, but I can tell you how I got raped by Schuldiner

Please, tell us your story.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
I killed Dimebag.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Quote by Scout1011
Please, tell us your story.

He pulled my pants down and I found my true calling. It was like a spiritual healing. Needless to say, I enjoyed it
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jun 10, 2010,
Dimebag and I once foiled a kitten and put it in a microwave, we then ate the kitten and and played dreidel. Dimebag died.
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Quote by Hoffinator
Did you, eh, scream bloody gore?

lame...

You have an overactive imagination.

I can take a road that'll see me through.
I did actually meet him once, and he was a stuck-up dick, which was ironic, seeing as his wife was complaining about his erectile disfunction issues.

Kind of destroys the whole legend about him, doesn't it? I was so disappointed, I called up my friend Nate and told him all about it. He didn't take it too well.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.