Hey All,

I was looking at this pedal today at my local music shop. Anybody have any experience with it? I've read reviews that make it sound like it's the second coming!

I also wanted to know if it could be daisy-chained into the same power supply as all my other effects. I've heard that EHX Pedals can be weird when not using their designated power supply. I use a Gator-Bus-8.

I doubt I'll be picking this pedal up anytime soon, but I'd like to know more about it.

- Major Bludd
The Cathedral is very nice, very tweakable and a bit on the expensive side. Only your ears can convince you if it is worth the money.

I don't know how well it works when daisy-chained in your power supply. I haven't heard of any problems, but I switched to a powered pedal board a while ago so I've managed to avoid such issues. See if they will let you try it at your local music shop.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I plan on trying it out when I can. I'm looking for something warm-sounding and versitile, with Hall & Room-like 'verbs as well as the standard Spring.
Look also at the EHX Holiest Grail and the TC Electronics ND-1.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
But of course there's always the Hardwire RV-7. It's got Lexicon reverb inside, how could you go wrong? Lexicon is the standard by which all other digital reverbs are judged, as it is now, as it always has been and probably as it always shall.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^ The Hardwire does reverse reverb amazingly well but you can do better.

OP, check out the Malekko Spring Chicken or Chicklet, the Tech 21 Boost RVB, Line 6 Verbzilla, and the Alesis Midiverb.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Heh, now you guys have me checking out the Tech 21 Boost RVB. Very nice and warm-sounding. Anyone have this? I can see another thread coming...
Unless you really need stereo, for that kind of money I would go with a Neunaber WET Reverb. It's a much better sounding 'verb in my opinion.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
Neunaber WET Reverb? Sounds interesting. However, isn't it more expensive than the Tech 21?
Quote by Major Bludd
Heh, now you guys have me checking out the Tech 21 Boost RVB. Very nice and warm-sounding. Anyone have this? I can see another thread coming...

Gregs1020 has one. Shoot him a PM.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
There's a new version coming out with an added Trail feature. This could be cool...