Page 1 of 5
I know mine probably pales in comparison to what some of you have experienced but here it goes...

Worst pain I've ever been in was when I popped my floating rib grappling.

It was just a loud pop and my training partner was like 'oh shit'.

I fell to my back and when i took in a breath, I felt my rib actually pop back into place while I was taking the breath.

There was actually little pain when it actually happened, but afterwards...

The ride to the hospital was painful. Sitting upright sort of hurt and the motion of the car in general made it hurt more.

And then when I coughed, jesus christ, that was hell. And when I start to cough I can't seem to stop so I keep coughing. Felt horrible.

And I had to hobble my way over to the water fountain because I was in a waiting room somewhere in the hospital. Walking hurt like hell as well.

And then having to bend over to drink from the fountain...

The hospital lacked staff members.

So yeah, it was a pretty miserable time and I spent the next couple month in excruciating pain.

Getting out of bed was so freaking hard.

So yeah.

tl;dr - I popped my rib. Hurted like hell for several months. Couldn't do shit.

Your turn.

:3

I'm sure there will be stories of people breaking their arms and shit.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I basically broke every bone I have below my waist on seperate occassions. Any of those stories would belong here, but I'm not going to repeat them, because it would take too long.
I cut my thumb with a knife and had to get stitches. But it wasn't the initial cut that hurt the worst, it was the anesthesia they put right into the wound that hurt like a bitch.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Honestly, heartache is the greatest pain I've ever experienced.

It's cliche, but so true.
Heartache is a ****in' bitch.

But I want physical pain.

Quote by CrossBack7
5 concussions, collapsed lung, broken knee, broken nose, stitches in my face on 3 different occaisions, dislocated shoulder, broken ankle, torn tendons, bruised ribs....the one that hurt the worse was probably breaking my knee or dislocating my shoulder...most inconvienient are concussions
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
i was playing back catcher without a mask and got hit directly in the face with the bat, somehow my nose didn't break

i can already see the sexual way that this will be interpreted
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by Haggard13
5 concussions, collapsed lung, broken knee, broken nose, stitches in my face on 3 different occaisions, dislocated shoulder, broken ankle, torn tendons, bruised ribs....the one that hurt the worse was probably breaking my knee or dislocating my shoulder...most inconvienient are concussions

WHAT the **** DO YOU DO?
Epididymitis (not from fucking Chlamydia guys)

OH MY GOD. A lot worse than it sounds. I was crying throughout the whole night. Finally, I went to the hospital and they gave me a huge dose of painkillers (I call them horsekillers). After that, it gradually went away, but it was like a bad case of the stomach flu X 4
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by Haggard13

I'm guessing either Rugby, MMA, or Bowling.

Also, cheers to meeting a fellow cripple!
When I had to read and grade 9th grade english essays.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Getting stitches in my head.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
When I lost both legs in 'Nam
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
When the socceroos lost to italy.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

CIJ 72 RE Custom Tele
Laney AOR Pro tube 30W
I got 5 needle shots in the dick.

No, seriously. I had phimosis surgery, and that was the local anaesthetic. Oh, the final shot was in the tip.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Quote by Worhan
I got 5 needle shots in the dick.

No, seriously. I had phimosis surgery, and that was the local anaesthetic. Oh, the final shot was in the tip.

Spare us the details
broke 3 bones in my left hand, 4 bones in my right, (not including) fractured 2 knuckles and a finger in my left hand, and sprained my right wrist all in one fight when i used to box because my hands werent wrapped right.
and i had to keep punching for 4 - 6 more rounds (im not exactly sure when it happened).

yep.
ouchies.
like a few others have said, heartache will hurt far more than any physical pain I've been through.

The only thing I can really remember as being ridiculously painful was when I first started playing little league baseball, 1 of my team mates had a crappy grip on the bat, and when he swung he let it go, and it hit me in the jaw from about 7 feet away. Keep in mind that I was 8 years old, I immediately went limp and dropped, however I wasn't knocked out. I didn't scream or cry or anything, I just kinda laid there in a daze in absolute agony. I couldn't even see from the pain.
I wrestled in high school; the worst pain I've ever felt is from the anorexic tendencies I developed my sophomore year. I have never taken food for granted after that season ended.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Donating Bone Marrow- got 200 bucks for it.

Let me tell you! One of the most weirdest experiences I've ever had. I have to say the only slightly painful part of the procedure was the numbing injection for the area behind the pelvic bone on your back. (2 bumps right above your ass cheecks) To describe it, well, it feels like a leprechaun is taking a leak on your back. Burns for about 5 seconds, then becomes numb within 5 minutes. Kinda acidic feeling..

After the numbing, they get the needle which has to puncture the outer layer of the bone, then finally, puncture the actual bone. When they punctured the bone, I heard a big "THUD" travel throughout my body, which was only audible to me. Pretty darn loud, and the doctors can't hear it lol. They can only feel the "THUD." Then finally, the marrow is extracted and boy oh boy, that was a weeeiirrd sensation. Feels pretty much like your soul is being sucked out of you. This procedure was done two times for a total of 50mL.
What does a leprechaun taking a leak on your back feel like?

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
What does a leprechaun taking a leak on your back feel like?

it burns for about 5 seconds, then becomes numb within 5 minutes. Kinda acidic feeling..
I dislocated/broke my kneecap and tibia. the worst part was that it swelled up so much it looked like a football, so they had to sick huge horse sized syringes into my knee and suck out the fluids. The terrible thing is, 5 minutes later it was back to the size it was before they started. Had to go through that 3 times.

oh, and in 5th grade i broke both my knees. needless to say that was the beginning of a life of knee pain and arthritis is inevitable for me. FML.
I'm too careful to brake anything or have any huge scars

But anyway, there was this one time when I was playing football with my cousin and we got into this situation, where we both tried to hit the ball as hard as we could. It ended with him hitting my toenail, which hurt like a bitch. The first reaction for me was a big yell and I actually ran several laps around the house with an aching toe
Anyway, my toe was covered in blood and my toenail came off.
Moral of the story: Cut your toenails before taking part in foot-activity

One of my most painful experiences was when I had osteomyelitis I think is the word. Its infection in the bone, which weakens the bone structure and it might lead to the bone breaking very easily.
It began with a minor pain in my foot, which I thought was just me putting too much pressure on it. Also I got a real high fever, which went up and down all the time and the pain got even bigger, finally I had to jump around on one foot and couldn't even put the sick foot on the ground, because it hurt like hell. It went from minor pain into excrutiating pain in just few days (2-4 I don't remember exactly). Finally I got to the hospital, where I had to stay for about 2 weeks. They made a cut into my leg and bone, which needed to stay open and be cleaned daily basis to get the infection out. The first few cleaning processes were quite uncomfortable aswell.
The remainder of the summer I had to walk around with crutches and when I decided to abandon those, it took about a month before I could walk comfortably and without limping. Plus I got assertion from the doctor which dismissed me from the physical education classes for a month. I had to write a 12 paged paper instead

Also, one time I dislocated my thumb during football. Wasn't that painful, but a bit shocking to see my thumb suddenly in the back of the palm. I went to the school's nurse, where just happened to be two chicks, who were impressed of my manliness and that I was so calm about it. They actually said that and I would have lol'ed if I wasn't so shocked
Quote by GoodnightHero
it burns for about 5 seconds, then becomes numb within 5 minutes. Kinda acidic feeling..

This^ It was the first thing that came to my mind at the time.
When I broke my foot. It sucked, but really, pain could have been worse. Felt like the worst foot cramp ever.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
HEARTACHE MANG.

Seriously though, probably growing pains I had when I was younger. I've never had such agonizing pain on my ankles.
LARGE TEXT
Having a filling on my tooth come out, exposing the nerve.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
either my broken pinky that swelled up to about 3-4 times its normal size, getting hit by car while i was crossing the street or sliding about 10 feet down a 45 degree concrete/gravel incline and later picking gravel out of what was left of the fleshy bits. as it turns out there was one piece i didn't get and it's still stuck in there.... 17 some odd years later.
When I went to a sexual health clinic for a check up and they say "yeah, we're gonna jam this cotton swap here......IN YOUR PENIS!!!".

Was very painful, hurt to piss afterwards, and the whole whipping your **** out for the nurse thing was also awkward. Never again.
Quote by MousseMoose
When a kid bit me.

Yes.

I little 4 year old boy came up to me lie he wanted a hug and bit me. I bled. =((((((

Im sorry for this but;

Did you cum blood?

I once caught my hand on some rusty barbwire, it didn't really hurt that much though - showering with a marigold however to shield the bandage was the most wounding thing - to my pride atleast
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Jumping into the shallow end of a pool.

Everyone was in for Ships and Subs (A tag game) and I had to jump over everybody just to get to the end. I got halfway and was in alot of pain, was limping for days.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
Last edited by Rubixcuba at Jun 10, 2010,
I had cryotherapy on some skin problem I had when I was younger. They basically apply liquid nitrogen to your skin, which is at a temperature state of about -200 degrees C. It hurt quite alot, but it was mainly the type of pain that made it so bad, the way it was so cold it actually burns your skin off. Probably if I were older and I had it done I wouldn't think it was so bad.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Page 1 of 5