hey im trying to build my own take of a 12 volt powered sopht amp but the only problem is i cant find where to buy the 12u7 tube which is what the original design uses. ive looked on ebay and a few tube stores online but found nothing... (it would also help if it was UK based or had a UK part.) does anyone hae any ideas?
Do you mean 12AU7? Also known as ECC82 or 6189. Pretty much every tube store sells those...
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
Last edited by Mike-T93 at Jun 10, 2010,
Have you been searching for a tube? You realise they're called Valves in the UK, right?
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.