Rochambeau!

Is that how you spell it?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
This both made my day and put a huge downer on it because the idea was put down.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
They should bring back trial by combat...it'd be damn fun!

Only problem is, they don't allow court cases to be filmed. So only a few would enjoy it.

You'd get some great sketches for the news though.
Quote by Mathamology
Only problem is, they don't allow court cases to be filmed. So only a few would enjoy it.

You'd get some great sketches for the news though.

Good point. But if it was brought back, they should also allow the filming of said battle. The BBC's viewing figures would shoot up.
this made me laugh.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Spoilsports.
You're allowed to shoot a Welshman with a longbow on Hereford cathedral green if it's a marketday, but I bet they'd kick up a fuss about that too.
Up The Boro!
Quote by Oddsbodkins
Spoilsports.
You're allowed to shoot a Welshman with a longbow on Hereford cathedral green if it's a marketday, but I bet they'd kick up a fuss about that too.

You're also allowed to shoot a Welshman from the walls of Chester, but only with a longbow and only after midnight and before dawn.
Hint: no you're not. It really is the most stupid bunch of urban legends. Implied repeal + ECHR article 2, lookitup.
Last edited by webbtje at Jun 10, 2010,