So pit, Lately I've been listening to some Trance and House music and I have to say I'm kinda liking it. There's some good stuff there IMO, I don't think its a replacement for my love for metal but anyway It made me wonder...

What are the pits thoughts on these genres?
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Trance is great.

Most people misunderstand what it actualy is, so we'll likely see a bunch of negative comments from uneducated people.
House music is pretty much every bad trait in music combined into one. Trance is awesome though, Teisto and Armin Van Buren ftw!
Quote by Pyrest
Adiago for Strings - DJ Tiesto.
*fapfapfap* <3

/thread

I heard this tonight, blew my mind
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Union Jack, Solar Quest, Pleiadians (goa trance), Hallucinogen (psytrance) and Dimension 5 (also goa trance) are all amazing groups and if you like trance at all you need these guys in your library.
Quote by Pyrest
Adiago for Strings - DJ Tiesto.
*fapfapfap* <3

/thread

SCOFFS.
Ferry Corstens remix of William Orbits remake is by far the better one IMHO.
(L)

OP, check out DJ Sasha & John Digweed remake of Enjoy The Silence, it's amazing.
Also Xpander by Sasha aswell.
Just to give you a taste and such.
I stood before the glittery borders of new radius In search of the fabled city of mud and crushed velvet, What I found was a gutter where the love of entertainment Meets the lust for blood and demerits.
Shpongle and 1200 micrograms are all you need for trancing.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Love it. But I'm more into Hardstyle and especially Dubstep. When I heard Dubstep for the first time, I knew that THIS was the music I had been longing for.