It's decent i'm just not like in awe or anything because i'm not really that into metal. Keep up the good work. I think you may want to slow the tempo just a bit. Also the tone is kind of bad on the guitar -- probably have the gain a little too high with a cheap microphone (somethings wrong with the microphone set up that I am hearing). I used to work for a production company so if I sound critical i'm just trying to pick it apart.

My main advice though: put that interlude that starts at 150 at the beginning its sick.
Last edited by silentdud at Jun 10, 2010,
Quote by silentdud
It's decent i'm just not like in awe or anything because i'm not really that into metal. Keep up the good work. I think you may want to slow the tempo just a bit. Also the tone is kind of bad on the guitar -- probably have the gain a little too high with a cheap microphone (somethings wrong with the microphone set up that I am hearing). I used to work for a production company so if I sound critical i'm just trying to pick it apart.

My main advice though: put that interlude that starts at 150 at the beginning its sick.

i agree on the guitars, my real sound is alot more beefy.
Your tone sounds like trash, no offense.

It is ok. It sounds a lot like Anthrax's John Bush era.
I hear some anthrax and metallica influence here. Please fix your guitar tone, it makes the whole song feel unfinished. I liked pretty much everything from 1:40 to 3:00 but a lot of this reminded me of Staind. Honestly, I don't particularly like Staind. That said, I think this track definitely has potential. I'd recommend that you rerecord with some better equipment and tighten up some rhythmic things here and there and you might really have something. c4c? UG FTW

I accidentally closed the thread and don't feel like finding it again. It's a nice riff and I'd really like to see it expanded into something. Please add drums. I don't really have any specific things I liked about it and I didn't dislike any of it.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1324358
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.