Toliken was a Racist

Facts

English
1. Elves = London Ppl
2. Scots = Dwarves
3. Irish = Hobbits

About White men and stuff like that

Humans are NEVER refered in the books are humans

Only like Men of the West and stuff like that.
The architechture of the Men of th West remindes us many things

Rohan its like old Welsh and Some Viking stlye as they are described.
Also
Orcs and all the other races like Uruk-Hai use weapons the Aryan ppl never used such ass Scimitars and they armors as again descriped in the books fit in Mongolian way while the Men of the West use armors like plate and chainmail.

Again they warefare and the strategy both use is also a prof of this.

White Mens base on Cuality of arms and always are less in the battles not just be shown as heroic but cause its the way most battles between Christians and Muslems where fought mostly during the crusades.

Uruk-Hai they dont know how to talk they are strong and dumb and use only muscular strength in their battles.

Orcs now are all fighting with each other whever they can and where also used by men as slaves during the beging of the third age where Sauron fell.

Orcs and Uruk-Hai remind me of black ppl cause this is the way that racists point at black.

Last Men of the East are wild NOT white and use Things like Bows Elephants and light armor due to the fact that they dont have much metal.

Only white men use horses.

White men live in the west ALL of them and dwarves live ine the South.

Finnaly during the years of Piracy in the Medditeranian Sea no white participated it was mostly made by Turks (remeber Barbarosa around 1800), Saracens and other islamic ppl.

The Minas Tirith Siege cannot remind us something else than the Siege in Constantinupole, also the way the battle was fought give us this conclution.
Read about it and u ll see.

Toliken is a Racist.

Thank u

I found this was good for a great laugh,
Actually coming to think of it, I don't think I've ever saw a black person ride a horse...
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Last edited by WaitWhat? at Jun 10, 2010,
Yes, he lived in the early 20th century where racism was commonplace, if not universal.
Up The Boro!
Elves use horses too.

Dwarves and hobbits use ponies because they're too small otherwise.

Hobbits represent the British.

it doesn't mean he's racist. The race of men is the most easily corrupted.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

There have been so many lame attempts at revealing so-called war and racism analogies between Tolkien's books and his contemporary time it's not even funny anymore. Some even claimed the One Ring was a metaphor for the atomic bomb. Needless to say, all of them have been denied by the author.

Also, Tolkien. Not "Tolkein", nor "Toliken".

Also, Uruks-Hai are crossbred of Orcs and Men.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Last edited by Astyan at Jun 10, 2010,
what's the BG message board?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
In the films, the hobbits' accent was from the West Country of England, not Ireland.

the books, too.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Also, elves were alledgedly based on Finns rather than Londerners. Can you imagine a cockney Legolas?
Tolkien was very big on his norse myths, so that's where a lot of the inspiration comes from.
Up The Boro!
Quote by Shenlong
Not even once did you spell Tolkien right and I did not find that funny at all.

Read the ENTIRE post, friend

I found this on the Blind Guardian forum, i did not type it up

Tolkien was/is a christian/catholic. So how can he be racist. Stratch that he could be like the west boro's.

Thought we all established he was not racist in anyway.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
Tolkien was/is a christian/catholic. So how can he be racist. Stratch that he could be like the west boro's.

Thought we all established he was not racist in anyway.

lol srsly?
Holy shite. Your grammar is terrible, as is your spelling.

I'm not usually like this but surely you could have tried a little harder.

What the hell does this even mean?

'White Mens base on Cuality of arms and always are less in the battles not just be shown as heroic'

I can't comprehend how someone can molest the English language in such a way.

Quote by ShredHead396
Read the ENTIRE post, friend

I found this on the Blind Guardian forum, i did not type it up

I was mistaken. My statement still stands, only it's not directed at you.

I thought most Blind Guardian fans were smarter than this.
Last edited by soulflyV at Jun 10, 2010,
Despite the grammar being horrible and none of that even made any sense and whatever sort of racial connections were made were ****ing retarded. This is not proof the Tolkien was racist
He was born in the late 19th and grew up in the early 20th century; it would hardly be surprising if he was racist. I'm not saying I believe he was, before anyone gives me shit.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
oh god

that is seriously stupid.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I dunno about racist, but guess who was an accessory to the murder of a gay man? Jon Nodveidt.
Also, is it a bad thing that I saw "BG message board" and wondered how long Barad Guldur has had a message board? And did the admin use Sauron or Mirkwood_Necromancer as a screen name?
Quote by webbtje
I dunno about racist, but guess who was an accessory to the murder of a gay man? Jon Nodveidt.

Yeah, he was scum.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by webbtje

Whats worse is that his brother is in Deathstars.
Quote by WaitWhat?
Actually coming to think of it, I don't think I've ever saw a black person ride a horse...

I have in an old spice commercial...
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
You realise that Tolkien was strongly anti-Nazi, even writing letters about declared Nazis, calling them 'Babel-builders' and such? He said that he had always been proud of his German surname/ancestry until that happened. Not the words of a raving rascist.
Last edited by Gargan at Jun 10, 2010,
I'm failing to see how these are actually racist. It's more comparisons than active race hate.

Uruk-Hai they dont know how to talk they are strong and dumb and use only muscular strength in their battles.

How the hell is this racist? It's just stating what Orcs in general do.
I'd take at a guess at the lack of black Rorhirrim being due to it not being warm in Rohan. Nothing Racist there.
Oh my god, if you assume tolkien is a taken name and his orginal name was adolf hitler, he was adolf hiltler too!

You can't make a bunch of assumptions and think you can draw a proper conclusion out of it, that's creationist talk.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Shenlong
Not even once did you spell Tolkien right and I did not find that funny at all.

QFT (except that thinking the TS wrote it). Most of those points are utter bullshit.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Jun 10, 2010,
Quote by webbtje

Dissection was goddamn awesome.
A lot of that is innacurate, and the stuff that was right, you're just drawing wild assumptions from. I would go so far as to say many of his characters, races, what have you were based on past civilizations, as he was a historian (or at least quite interested in it?)

And I think you'll find the elves are based on the Scandinavians. As were aspects of the Dwarves and Humans, but since you were basing everything on appearance...
Quote by WaitWhat?

I have.

But not the kind of riding you have in mind.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Interesting, since I was always told never to trust an Englishman...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by shattamakar
I have.

But not the kind of riding you have in mind.

I'm willing to bet it's exactly the kind of riding I have in mind.
ITT: Lord of the Rings nerds

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Keep in mind Tolkien was a professor in Old Norse mythology, and lots of stuff in the book is inspired by Old Norse mythology, which means that alot of the peoples look Nordic (duh!).

Also, Haradrim?
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Page 1 of 2