Page 1 of 2
Title says it all. I'm pretty mad. It was about a year old, 160 gb...filled w/ probably 70 gigs.

What should I do? It was when I was at a soccer game at another school, so I have no idea who did it.

Is there anything better than an ipod classic to buy to replace it?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
You do realise that the Thread Title implies that because your iPod was stolen, you have a terrible life?

Frankly, boo fucking hoo.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Yeah, the irony.

I'm sorry, you should put your efforts into looking for some second-hand iPod, might be a bit cheaper than before
DeVillains!
iPods aren't good. So most other mp3 players will do.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I hate this "FML" thing. Anyway I don't think there is anything you can do. It happens.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
did they steal your watch and your PS3 as well?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

did they take your dignity? your life? It's a ****ing iPod. You can pick them up cheap enough nowadays.

Jesus...this world is run by technology. Peoples lives are run by technology. EVERYTHING IS RUN BY ****ING TECHNOLOGY.
I love all the people that say, "So what/who gives a shit/tldr" etc. A 160gb brand new, at the time, was about $250 dollars. If I had lost/had it stolen I'd be pissed too and you would feel the same. So, cut the macho bullshit and kindly GEE TEE EFF OH. You pricks are the 'cancer' that certain other websites complain about all the time. Is it really that hard to say:

'Maybe you could find another iPod cheap?'

or

'I like [insert other mp3 player here] maybe it'd be a good alternative?'

But no, you come here with your 'no one gives a shit' attitude and think you've done everyone a favour. Well, you haven't and it just adds to your pathetic excuse of an existance as a non-contributing ZERO. I'm disappointed in all of you, really.

By the way, ON TOPIC: You could check out eBay possibly, they sell iPods for quite cheap in good condition.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Last edited by Metalology at Jun 10, 2010,
don't get it stolen in the first place and there wouldn't be any problems
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
^your using it too.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Buy a book on spiritual enlightenment and get rid of your need for material possessions.

Huzzah!

This, seriously. Except don't buy a book, that's capitalist, consumerist swinery.

Quote by PaulyVengeance
did they take your dignity? your life? It's a ****ing iPod. You can pick them up cheap enough nowadays.

Jesus...this world is run by technology. Peoples lives are run by technology. EVERYTHING IS RUN BY ****ING TECHNOLOGY.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Metalology
I love all the people that say, "So what/who gives a shit/tldr" etc. A 160gb brand new, at the time, was about $250 dollars. If I had lost/had it stolen I'd be pissed too and you would feel the same. So, cut the macho bullshit and kindly GEE TEE EFF OH. You pricks are the 'cancer' the certain other websites complain about all the time. Is it really that hard to say:

or

But no, you come here with your 'no one gives a shit' attitude and think you've done everyone a favour. Well, you haven't and it just adds to your pathetic excuse of an existance as a non-contributing ZERO. I'm disappointed in all of you, really.

By the way, ON TOPIC: You could check out eBay possibly, they sell iPods for quite cheap in good condition.

Thank you very much. There is still hope left for the Pit after all.

Quote by Metalology
I love all the people that say, "So what/who gives a shit/tldr" etc. A 160gb brand new, at the time, was about $250 dollars. If I had lost/had it stolen I'd be pissed too and you would feel the same. So, cut the macho bullshit and kindly GEE TEE EFF OH. You pricks are the 'cancer' the certain other websites complain about all the time. Is it really that hard to say:

or

Maybe you could point him in the right direction by pulling that stick out your ass.

Nobody gives a shit about the day to day occurences of people here.

Is "BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW somebody stole my iPod!" the basis for a discussion? I don't think so.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Does someone on here really get an ipod stolen every day? I mean, for me as an 18 year old working a minimum wage job before college, $250 does indeed take a while to earn.

Quote by Metalology
I love all the people that say, "So what/who gives a shit/tldr" etc. A 160gb brand new, at the time, was about $250 dollars. If I had lost/had it stolen I'd be pissed too and you would feel the same. So, cut the macho bullshit and kindly GEE TEE EFF OH. You pricks are the 'cancer' that certain other websites complain about all the time. Is it really that hard to say:

or

You have a quoted request for a 'tl;dr' in your signature

To be honest I can see why some people are taking the side of 'who cares?', because he put 'FML' in the thread title. As someone earlier said, it's equivalent to saying "My life is shit", which in actuality it probably isn't. He might be pissed off, but he's not starving, he's not homeless and he's not in any immediate danger, so there's no need for the 'FML'.

On-topic though: Depends on how much music you have, TS. No need buying a 160GB iPod classic if you've only got 10GB of music. But eBay's a good place to start looking.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Metalology
This is the Pit, what don't you understand about that? This is for off-topic discussion. What's off-topic in a music forum? How about the rest of your ****ing life? He's not looking for a philisophical debate about whether iPods contribute or take away from society. All he asked for is a suggestion on what people reccomend of a replacement iPod/mp3 player while being pissed off about it.

Really? No shit, thanks for highlighting all that for me, I had no idea.

Being as apparently we're all supposed to detail the rest of our lives on here, I better go start a thread about how I just had a Rock Cake, and now need to take a shit.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Instead, write a book of spiritual enlightenment. But you can't use ink or paper. That's too much capitalist, consumerist swinery and technology

Draw it in the sand like people used to in the beforetime. The tricky part is selling that to people without charging for it. Also transporting writing in sand is difficult.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by metacarpi
I better go start a thread about how I just had a Rock Cake, and now need to take a shit.

You better follow through on this...
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by metacarpi
Really? No shit, thanks for highlighting all that for me, I had no idea.

Being as apparently we're all supposed to detail the rest of our lives on here, I better go start a thread about how I just had a Rock Cake, and now need to take a shit.
Well, if you put making an announcement about shitting after eating cake on par with looking for an iPod/alternatives then there's no use discussing this with you further.

Edit: I won't lie though, I did start laughing when I read that. I don't think I can be frustrated anymore now after that.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by paintITblack39

Quote by Metalology
Well, if you put making an announcement about shitting after eating cake on par with looking for an iPod/alternatives then there's no use discussing this with you further.

Edit: I won't lie though, I did start laughing when I read that. I don't think I can be frustrated anymore now after that.

In all honesty, I'm just here trying to keep myself entertained, I like trying to wind people up.

If TS wants a cheap iPod, he wants to check Amazon, eBay, and if he's UK, CEX and Gamestation, as they all stock various fully tested, second hand iPods.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Last edited by metacarpi at Jun 10, 2010,
Quote by metacarpi
Well it looks like I've successfully annoyed at least one person, so my work here is done.

In all honesty, I'm just here trying to keep myself entertained.

If TS wants a cheap iPod, he wants to check Amazon, eBay, and if he's UK, CEX and Gamestation, as they all stock various fully tested, second hand iPods.

What time is it where you live?
Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by paintITblack39

Quote by Kensai
Draw it in the sand like people used to in the beforetime. The tricky part is selling that to people without charging for it. Also transporting writing in sand is difficult.

Simply a challenge to overcome. Maybe instead we can rip bark off of the trees and write upon in blood, like was done in the Long-Long-Ago.
Quote by Metalology
What time is it where you live?

Just gone 14:30
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi

I would not recommend Gamestation as a source of products.

This is in no way linked to the fact that I had two separate job interviews there and still didn't get in.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by metacarpi
Just gone 14:30

Ah, ok mid-day boredom has kicked in and you're messing around with the morning guy. I see what's going on...
Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by paintITblack39

Quote by Metalology
Ah, ok mid-day boredom has kicked in and you're messing around with the morning guy. I see what's going on...

Pretty much mate!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Metalology

or

Couldn't agree more. These dicks need to leave. Let the guy vent, ****ing assholes.
Agithor? More like Agitated, amirite?

Also, good job on saying "let the guy vent" whilst conveniently ignoring the fact that I myself may have been fenting personal frustration.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by PaulyVengeance

I bet youd be pissed off if someone stole your ipod bro...

God, the pit is full of idiots.

Anyways, TS, people who steal ipods usually do it to sell them. If I were you, Id try to keep your ear to the ground for a week or two. If you pay close attention, you may be able to catch the thief and have the police retrieve your property. Or at the very least, buy it back for a nominal fee

If that doesnt work, I say go the used route
Quote by PaulyVengeance

The Pit is run by technology.
Quote by Metalology

or

+1456765432.
You sir, are win.
Page 1 of 2