Ok, so I had one of the original v-amps way back when. It was alright, didn't really like the amp models, but it didn't matter too much cause it had some cool effects. So, it died recently and I decided to start looking at a new multi-effects pedal. Really all I wanted was a couple of nice delays that could be isolated from the reverb (which I couldn't seem to do on the floor pod when I tried it in the shop) and something that works well through headphones. As the title suggests, I was looking at the V am 3, cause its relatively cheap.I'm interested to see what the recording software is like. Anyway, I couldn't find anywhere that stocks them to give them a try, and I couldn't find any reviews online, so I thought I'd see what you lot thought.
If it sounds similar to the previous versions (which it likely does) then it's a waste of money, even at its low price.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I remember somebody on here posting a video of the Vamp3...and it actually sounded pretty good. The video compared the V1 and V2 to it as well, all going through the same setup. The V3 did sound better. I used to have the V1...and I didn't really care for it much. You can do better for the money in most cases.