Hi,

I'm contemplating bolting on a right handed neck onto a left handed guitar body. Will there be any problems in tuning, intonation, etc, in doing so?

Thanks.
As long as its a fender style bridge and not a tune-o-matic or any other bridge witha slant to it, you should be okay.

YOu will have to re-intonate the bridge, because the thickest string will now be on the opposite side. but that's as simple as turning a screw.

Of course, this only applies If you're gonna use it as a righty. If you're gonna use it as a leftie then the intonation will be fine as long as its the correct scale. You won't be able to see the side dots, however.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Thanks, yes it's Fender style - but with Floyd Rose lock.

I didn't think about the dots - hmm. That could be annoying...

Quote by blindsagacity
As long as its a fender style bridge and not a tune-o-matic or any other bridge witha slant to it, you should be okay.

YOu will have to re-intonate the bridge, because the thickest string will now be on the opposite side. but that's as simple as turning a screw.

Of course, this only applies If you're gonna use it as a righty. If you're gonna use it as a leftie then the intonation will be fine as long as its the correct scale. You won't be able to see the side dots, however.
you have to make sure that the neck pocket is the right shape/size and that the scale length is correct. If you have the original neck that you want to replace, measure it from the nut to the 12th fret, and do the same to the new neck. if those have the same measurements, then they're the same scale length. This doesn't absolutely mean that it will work though, you have to make sure that when the new neck seats in the pocket, it doesn't sit and farther or closer to the bridge than the original neck or else intonation will be way off.

Part I'm Unsure About
If you have the same amount of frets and the same scale length, I believe you can measure the distance between the end of the neck heel and the end of the fretboard, and if those are the same then theoretically it will work.
Thanks for that, very helpful.

Quote by Ice4600
you have to make sure that the neck pocket is the right shape/size and that the scale length is correct. If you have the original neck that you want to replace, measure it from the nut to the 12th fret, and do the same to the new neck. if those have the same measurements, then they're the same scale length. This doesn't absolutely mean that it will work though, you have to make sure that when the new neck seats in the pocket, it doesn't sit and farther or closer to the bridge than the original neck or else intonation will be way off.

Part I'm Unsure About
If you have the same amount of frets and the same scale length, I believe you can measure the distance between the end of the neck heel and the end of the fretboard, and if those are the same then theoretically it will work.
About the side dot problem - just get a pencil and draw them on if it bothers you that much. I know a guy who wrote on the side of his bass. If you decide you dont want them on anymore, they just rub off.

Other than that, shouldnt be any problems. I believe the only problem would have been the nut - it would need swapping round so the size of the slot matches the string - but im not sure with locking nuts as i have no experience with those (yet!)