http://www.flickr.com/photos/46339111@N08/

This guitar arrived mere months after the death of Bernie Rico Sr.; it was built while Bernie Jr. still controlled B.C. Rich, before Hanser/HHI was involved with B.C. Rich.

The instrument is in flawless condition, with the exception of a tiny scratch in the headstock binding (on the top of the headstock, on the treble side) and a hairline separation in the ebony of the fretboard on some of the upper frets.

I'd like to get $1,700 obo + s&h for this instrument.

Please email me at deejaydrugs@gmail.com
yea jus a heads up bc rich guitar dont do too well on here, i would know cuz i have one lol.
Trivium Rocks!!!
Quote by polishedbullet
I will take it for $100. My offer stands.

....just kidding.

...But really, I'll give you $200, a bag of skittles, and a 6" jumper cable for it.

People like you who are ****ing idiots and dont know what you are talking about. You are dumb as **** arent you. you have no idea what this guitar is worth do you, stupid ****.
Bump for a sick bc rich guitar, stay bc.
Trivium Rocks!!!
Cool it there champ.

I would love to buy this guitar and a Mockingbird is probably the only BC model I would ever buy. It's beautiful nonetheless, but I don't have $1700 lying around to buy it.

I wish some people could just take a joke better.
I understand bout the money, but dont make a low blow offer like that even if its a joke, its not a nice thing to do, especially for an item that is highly valued.
Trivium Rocks!!!
Quote by polishedbullet

I would love to buy this guitar and a Mockingbird is probably the only BC model I would ever buy. It's beautiful nonetheless, but I don't have $1700 lying around to buy it.

That's what the "o" in "obo" is for: bargaining.
Quote by polishedbullet
I could trade a my Schecter for it, which is worth about $800-900 or so + cash, but I still wouldn't have enough for it ... Absolutely beautiful guitar though; I'm thinking of building something similar in the future

Well, maybe it'll be on sale for long enough for the future to arrive.
Quote by Dee Jay Drugs
Well, maybe it'll be on sale for long enough for the future to arrive.

Or for some bumping.