Hi I am having some problems with playing some audio tracks for a theater presentation I am working on. The music comes in stereo tracks, and one side of the track is muted and has the vocals for the songs with it. THe other has just the music sans vocals. I need a program that I can make both play by themselves, so the performers can practice with and without the vocals on request. Does anyone have a program like this. Preferably a free one, but I don't mind spending a little money. I didn't know if this was the right place to post this, so if a mod wants to change it please do. Thanks for y'alls help.
1990 Gibson SG Special Black
2003 Martin Hd-28
Fender Standard Telecaster Chrome Red
Randall RX120RH On RX412 SOLD!!
Fender Pro Jr. Combo
Keeley Modded Boss DS-1
Electro Harmonics Metal Muff
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.
Sorry they are on one split channel track.
2003 Martin Hd-28
Fender Pro Jr. Combo
Keeley Modded Boss DS-1
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.
1. Audacity
2. Load file.
3. Click the drop-down menu next to the waveform, and select "Split stereo track."
4. Select each side separately and then export them as AIFF. If you want one with vocals and one without, select both for one export, and the instrumentation only side for the other export.

You may have to convert the AIFF to mp3 afterwards. I think iTunes can do this for you.

Should work
Seems to be working great. Thanks alot for the tips. Now just to do it to all 68 tracks. lol.
2003 Martin Hd-28
Fender Pro Jr. Combo
Keeley Modded Boss DS-1
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.