I'm thinking of buying a new amp, and I need some advice on which kind to buy. I play post grunge, favorite bands are Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, etc. I have a Schecter C-1 for distorted and a Les Paul Junior for cleans.
When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice into your enemies eyes.
Where are you from and how much are you willing to pay, also are you willing to buy used.
Marshall, ENGL, Mesa/Boogie... Plenty of options.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Until you give more information on your budget etc. you can always look into what these bands are playing. I know BB uses Randall RM100's (not sure if both guitarists still use Randall or if one has switched over to something else)... Seether: Shaun uses Mesa Boogie Rectifiers (dual or triple--- not sure which one) and the newest guitar player I am not certain of, I think he was using Hughes and Kettner if im not mistaken while he was playing with Evanescence for fill in once John Lecompt was fired/left the band. I am assuming he is still sportin' the Hughes and Kettner.
Last edited by AkiraSpectrum at Jun 10, 2010,
Thanks Akira, that's very helpful. I'll probably get the mesa boogies, based on this info.
When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice into your enemies eyes.