Ok, so there's this weirdo religious guy who is creeping on a lot of people in my school over facebook. I'm almost positive it's fake. Any suggestions for something interesting or fun to do with this?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000492057330&ref=ts

Gang bang anyone?? lol
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Well, that's what I've been doing, but I want to do something fun or interesting with this.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
I don't really care if I draw more attention. The point I'm trying to come across is I would like something fun or interesting to do with this.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Let him groom you and your friends
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Woah, look at his latest photo comment...

EDIT: And, when you go onto that guy's profile, his activities are "playing with children". his interests "children."

Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Last edited by LezPaulEpiphone at Jun 10, 2010,
Ask him to dinner. Seems like a nice guy.
I could only see his pic 'cause I don't have facebook.
Quote by xxCHANCExx
Any suggestions for something interesting or fun to do with this?

Quote by xxCHANCExx
I want to do something fun or interesting with this.

Quote by xxCHANCExx
The point I'm trying to come across is I would like something fun or interesting to do with this.

You could get to know him and arrange to meet him. That way you'll find out if he's real. Not the safest option, but it's potentially fun and interesting.
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone

EDIT: And, when you go onto that guy's profile, his activities are "playing with children". his interests "children."

You should see some of the stuff he says to people lol.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Upload a video of you and your friends worshipping Satan, that oughta grind his gears.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
EDIT: And, when you go onto that guy's profile, his activities are "playing with children". his interests "children." ...

Yeah... he be trollin
Interested In: Women & Men

Looks like he's into bi-ble studies.

OLOLOLOOL
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Any resemblances?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Quote by osXtiger
Upload a video of you and your friends worshipping Satan, that oughta grind his gears.

even better, do a blood letting on stage while covering a Rotting Christ song,

oh i love that band

QUOTE EDIT:

Quote by xxCHANCExx

Any resemblances?

well the smile is 100% match, and the unseen boner also matches.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone

You added him?
Quote by Ganoosh

Hahahaha
Quote by Rockford_rocks