Page 1 of 2
Why do people white supremicists think of the Norsemen as the master race? I was just thinking about it, and it doesn't make any sense. I guess I could understand the Italians seeing as how they have the Roman heritage and all, but I can't think of anything the Norse did that seems master race worthy. Anyone know the logic behind it? Or is it just something random they pulled out of their ass?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
One word: Vikings. That is all.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel

Well yeah, they were badass and all, but they were pagans, and I'm pretty sure the Nazis drew a lot from Catholic theology (I may be completely wrong on this, this is where I'm most confused actually) and the Catholics basically wiped out the pagans.
The Norsemen are badass and mentally superior. As illustrated by this:

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

they are tall blond and blue-eyed. Described in some kind of book which name I cannot recall wrote by some german fellow, a people that is directly linked to the norse, as the perfect man.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by tayroar
Well yeah, they were badass and all, but they were pagans, and I'm pretty sure the Nazis drew a lot from Catholic theology (I may be completely wrong on this, this is where I'm most confused actually) and the Catholics basically wiped out the pagans.

Not really, Hitler only used the Church for political leverage, just taking advantage of Germans' faith. He hated religion really, he was using it for a cult of personality.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
lol

vikings > christians

christians used their voodoo magiks to kill the pagans

>.>
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by seemeel

One word: This. That is all.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by blue_strat

Some of the Berzerker moves: The Scandanavian Sucker Punch, Viking Buttslides
Seminars: Feb 2009: Rape the Rapist

That site's a joke, right?
Because we're just gorgeous clearly....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
because they had ass scimitars
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by vagelier
Helms with horns?

Vikings didn't actually have horn on their helmets, it's a myth.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by Skagasm
because they had ass scimitars

No, that's orcs, stop being so racist!

EDIT: oops, sorry for double post.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by iro-bot31

Some of the Berzerker moves: The Scandanavian Sucker Punch, Viking Buttslides
Seminars: Feb 2009: Rape the Rapist

That site's a joke, right?

BERZERKER™
Because their blood hasn't been "watered down" by other cultures as much? I dunno. Only madmen believe in a master race anyway.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Because their blood hasn't been "watered down" by other cultures as much? I dunno. Only madmen believe in a master race anyway.

Yeah but I still want to understand the logic of them, I mean as easy as it is to say they're all crazy and stupid, they surely have a reason for thinking the way they do. I'm not looking to support some master race, I just want to understand the logic behind it.
A very quick Wiki of "Master race" shows: "The Nazis declared that the Nordics were the true Aryans because they were less mixed with other races..."
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by myevilside
Vikings didn't actually have horn on their helmets, it's a myth.

gee thanks for ruining my dream of becoming a viking
Quote by blue_strat

"Grandmaster Sven S. Svensson"

St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I believe the master race is the Iditarod.

cwatididthar?
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Well i was studying norse mythology in school and there was this one story about a guy who is a great hero called sigurður. He was apparently tall, blonde and blue eyed. The nazis were obsessed with this story.
Because of Amon Amarth, you fool!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by tayroar
Why do people white supremicists think of the Norsemen as the master race? I was just thinking about it, and it doesn't make any sense. I guess I could understand the Italians seeing as how they have the Roman heritage and all, but I can't think of anything the Norse did that seems master race worthy. Anyone know the logic behind it? Or is it just something random they pulled out of their ass?

Linguistics mainly.

(there are a lot of false things in this chunk I'll post. It is supposed to be from their point of view? Nah, that makes it sound like strawman. Anyway)

The Aryans originally came from India, which was the crux of civilization. They eventually were pushed out by barbarian Indian people through Southwest Asia, Central Asia, and Eastern Europe into Central and Northern Europe. This peoples who made it were the Germanic peoples that gave birth to Germans, Scandinavians, etc. The rest of the Europeans are people from either local barbarian, Arab, Turk, or Mongol descent and are inferior just as the Indians are. And then there are the Jews and blacks, which are at an even lower standpoint than the northern primitives (in hemispherical terms).

Obviously this is stupid and pointless because the Aryans actually invaded India and were eventually repelled back. Their language did influence European languages, but not an extreme amount (notice how it is considered the Indo-European language set).

But yeah, they are dumb, that's why.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I heard that the Aryans were from Iran originally.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by tayroar

No sir. The Nazi's weren't for catholics at all although they did share similar values like family etc. The Nazis actually had a lot of pagan-style parades and stuff.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by tayroar

On the contrary, many high ranking Nazis (Himmler being one of the most prominant) were heavily into Paganism and the occult. Not sure if this was due to an infatuation with rugged norsemen or what though.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
italians are form italy
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Quote by tayroar

Because the Norsemen were bigger, stronger and more handsome than the diminuitive Italians.

If you think about the idea of the best humans being the furthest along the evolutionary scale, then again it's the blonde Norsemen. In contrast, the dark-haired hairy Italians are much closer to ancestral apes.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Because the Norsemen were bigger, stronger and more handsome than the diminuitive Italians.

If you think about the idea of the best humans being the furthest along the evolutionary scale, then again it's the blonde Norsemen. In contrast, the dark-haired hairy Italians are much closer to ancestral apes.

lol your an idiot. human is human there is no more advance race only more advance societies.
roland AC90

Quote by SlipknotRule93
I heard that the Aryans were from Iran originally.

Yes, that is what the word Iran means, "The Land of the Ayrans".
Quote by seemeel

Pretty much this.

People are fond of Norse mythology, which is arguably the most badass ever and also a convenient and highly iconic symbol of an alternative to Christianity. Vikings were the stereotypical tall blond men with blue eyes who terrorized the coasts of Europe for centuries.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Greek and Roman gods were shit. ****ing Ragnarok and giant serpents FTW.

EDIT:
Quote by vagelier
gee thanks for ruining my dream of becoming a viking

How does that ruin anything? That's one less thing you have to worry about.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 11, 2010,
Page 1 of 2