i have a epiphone special 2 right now...but i want to get another guitar...

my Choices are:

Epiphone les paul special 2 GT

Epiphone Les Paul Studio Ebony

I know you'll probably say the studio, but give me reasons why its better
If you're going to get another guitar, why not get one that's substantially different from what you already have?
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
Getting another Special 2 sounds like a waste of money...If you want to buy another guitar why not get something a step up from what you have now?

To be honest I don't think the Studio would really be a huge step up either. What's your price range and what styles of music do you play?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
why would you want two epiphone les paul specials or even a special and a studio? That makes no sense to me. Sell your special 2 and use the money you already have saved and buy a Epiphone les paul standard. It's an amazing guitar for the price.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
I would say the studio.

Although i agree with everyone else, do something different, or wait.
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Well, the GT is basically a Special with a trem and some added bling. Its most likely why they call it a "Special II GT".

The differences between it and the studio are the carved top, pickups (650T&700T vs. hot alnico classics), set neck vs. bolt on neck, the bridge and probably the tuners.

I'd go for a standard as well, though.
Of those two, the Studio is the much, much better guitar. Though really you should save up more and get a Standard as they in turn are much, much better than the Studio.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.