Page 1 of 2
I left

/problem
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Entering final year next year. The year me and my friends will spend in the pub instead of studying
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Well, I studied in Virginia Tech.....
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I mostly spend my time making insulting jokes about people
Going to school is probably the only time I leave the house.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by CheezMeUp
I left

/problem

I don't see this thread going anywhere...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I graduated last Friday.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by JayT44

I don't see this thread going anywhere...

Lets give it some direction then.

Anyone else get touched up by their music teacher? That teacher can really play my trumpet.

High school problems...? What's the problem with sitting in classes all day and not being responsible for anything but learning? Wait until you get out into the real world, then try to complain about high school.
High school... I had a fcuking ball at high school, but I never appreciated it until I left and went to university. Man, life was so simple. All I cared about was getting drunk and getting laid, and even though I rarely succeeded at either it was still awesome.

I remember the last day of high school. A huge group of us got drunk in the morning (the only time I've ever done so) and spent the day wandering round pissed. It was rad. Some dude crashed his car doing a burnout. That was funny too.

The most difficult thing about high school was probably A-level maths. That's the smart kid maths class. Yeah I'm now an engineer, so lucky I studied hard enough to get through!

High school was when I DIDN'T have any decent gear. Or any guitar skill, for that matter, not that I have much now.

See when you're 16 or 17, it's okay to look at 16 year old girls and be like shit you're hot or whatever. No matter how old you get, school girls always stay the same age... ahem. Moving on.

In short, high school is awesome and anyone who tells you different is doing it wrong. You should have NO problems at high school. And if you do, don't shoot up the place. It seems to be rather popular in America these days.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by padgea7x
Lets give it some direction then.

Anyone else get touched up by their music teacher? That teacher can really play my trumpet.

I can't come up with a witty situation to phrase this in so..I'll just leave this here.

blow my horn
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

High school's for wimps, homeschooling's the way to go
This thread will be made up of two sorts of people: those who are in high school and say who shit their life is, and those who have finished high school and say how awesome it was...

Let's hear some anecdotes people!

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

I'm still in there. Instead of paying attention we plan all sorts of parties or other mischief. Pretty fun sometimes.
Quote by seemeel
This thread will be made up of two sorts of people: those who are in high school and say who shit their life is, and those who have finished high school and say how awesome it was...

Let's hear some anecdotes people!

And there's another one: People that think they actually know something and attempt to be really really reeeaaallly cool.

Quote by padgea7x
And there's another one: People that think they actually know something and attempt to be really really reeeaaallly cool.

That post is just dripping with irony. It's incredible really how much irony you managed to fit inside that single post.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I know I'll miss high school when I graduate two years from now, using your own money sucks
Quote by padgea7x

He's right though.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by JayT44
That post is just dripping with irony. It's incredible really how much irony you managed to fit inside that single post.

I intended it to be ironic. Though it turned out to be too ironic and my irony jar has now overfilled and is flooding my cupboard

I dropped out of high school, but I hate most of the people in my school and the staff. Also I fooled around too much my sophomore year and drank too much my junior year, so I would had to have been a 5th year senior. But life will be easier if you do good in high school, I already wish I would have.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Quote by padgea7x

Erm, I have a Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering... I think that I am entitled to claim that I "actually know something" (even though I didn't actually do so). But whatever, you know better! Obviously my attempts at being 'cool' were recognised as being fake or something... cos I really care about impressing 15 year old boys.

Quote by seemeel
Erm, I have a Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering... I think that I am entitled to claim that I "actually know something" (even though I didn't actually do so). But whatever, you know better! Obviously my attempts at being 'cool' were recognised as being fake or something... cos I really care about impressing 15 year old boys.

Quote by seemeel

Oh i do.

I'm out of highschool, but i can tell you that the smartest employee there was probably the Janitor. He could've taught better than most of the teachers i had. No joke. The guy was brilliant.
Sail upon the open skies
OMG im in high school I hate my life, u guys cant believe how bad my life sucks
FML
Quote by angusfan16
Oh i do.

I'm out of highschool, but i can tell you that the smartest employee there was probably the Janitor. He could've taught better than most of the teachers i had. No joke. The guy was brilliant.

haha. Freshman.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I'm graduating tomorrow. And I'd just like to say to all you haters, I am cool, not to mention I do in fact know everything, simply becuase I am a teenager. And we all know that teens know everything.

Oh yeah, I'm invincible. I forgot about that.

But seriously, high school sucks, until you're about to graduate (like me) and you realize it wasn't that bad. Unfortunately, I can't remember hardly anything before second semester of senior year, and I hate that. I wish I had done more to make it interesting; taken risks, been more outgoing, talked to strangers, etc. Remember that during these formative years of yours, the worst thing you could possibly do is focus too much on school. The valedictorian of my graduating class is an uptight, angry bitch who nobody likes and who will never feel the warmth of a penis inside her cold, dusty vagina. Have some god damn fun. It took me three years to learn that and by then it was too late.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by padgea7x

Knifewretch!

High School was a pain.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Ah highschool. It's only enjoyable if you're a prep. Otherwise it's just a time killer.

But for me being semi-prep it's a lot of fun; and all you grade niners better watch your back because the upperclassmen are out to get you. Including me..
High School was best when attending high.

Other than that, high school was a big bore to me. I was only there to get my high school diploma, and then to fuck off as far away from those idiots as possible.

Which I have successfully done
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 10, 2010,
Algebra is the fucking bane of my existence. I hate it so much.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Algebra is the fucking bane of my existence. I hate it so much.

Algebra? Dude, it only gets harder from there. Algebra is the easy stuff.
Page 1 of 2