Hey everyone! First and foremost, thanks for looking. This is (essentially) my first post on these forums. I've been lurking on here for years, mainly just reading what people had to say about their set ups, gear reviews, etc. Of course, don't take my word for that, I understand that someone joining JUST to sell something can be suspicious, so rest assured I'm willing to jump through hoops (figuratively) to prove that I am not a scammer. (Pics will be provided at request with username in each)

The following is taken from my craigslist add which I posted just yesterday. Since this is open forum feel free to ask me ANY (relevant lol) questions, I will truthfully answer them:

"Schecter Hellraiser FR in Black Cherry (RED). Purchased about two years ago, used sparingly for the first year, left in case the second year after moving. Guitar is in good condition with typical usage wear such as light belt worming on the back. Reason for selling is that I never use this guitar as I have plenty of others and I lack the patience to set up a floating locking bridge with every re-string. I've had it professionally set up at every string change at guitar center except for the last set of strings. That being said, it probably requires a set up now. The Original Floyd Rose tremolo is awesome, but like I said kind of a chore if you're new to it. I feel I don't use a tremolo in playing enough to justify having such an advanced mechanism. Between the 24 frets, active EMG 81/85 pickups (If you bought that combo it'd run you around $200 in a store plus the install which would require some cutting of the body...), and Original Floyd Rose it was a no brainer. On top of that, I had a killswitch put in and wired at Guitar Center to use in the same fashion as Buckethead/Tom Morello. In short, the guitar essentially has every feature you could ever use aside from coil tapping."

$600

Guitar Center pricing for a new model: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Guitar-Research-C-1-Hellraiser-FR-Electric-Guitar-103642161-i1401616.gc

The link to my post: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/msg/1783479221.html

Location, Bergen County, North NJ

Again, pics are missing from that post and this but I will be more than willing to snap whatever specific ones you'd like on request with proof of username/identity.

FS for $600, shoot me offers if you think you've got something to trade as well, with cash on top or straight trade. Don't feel bad if I say no though, cash is king and I just bought another guitar so paying that is priority.

Thanks for looking!
Good luck with your sale, sorry we couldn't work anything out.

And welcome to UG!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I'd at least up to the starting price to around $750.. as long as there aren't any major problems with it (which there aren't) it's definitely worth more than $600 used.

I have the same exact guitar but in white and am also considering selling/trading mine - Best of luck!
Oh wow. That's awesome. I'd really like to buy that, but how fast do you need to sell it? It'd probably take me another few weeks to save up that much money. Also I had a few questions:

1. Can I have pic/s ? Mostly just one of the whole thing, just to see what it looks like.
2. Does it come with the case?
3. Would you ship it to Australia (I'm aware that could cost upwards of $100 but I have no idea where to buy Schecters here, and frankly it'd probably still work out cheaper).

I think that's it. Cheers.

Good luck with the sale if this doesn't go anywhere. xD
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
Oh wow. That's awesome. I'd really like to buy that, but how fast do you need to sell it? It'd probably take me another few weeks to save up that much money. Also I had a few questions:

1. Can I have pic/s ? Mostly just one of the whole thing, just to see what it looks like.
2. Does it come with the case?
3. Would you ship it to Australia (I'm aware that could cost upwards of $100 but I have no idea where to buy Schecters here, and frankly it'd probably still work out cheaper).

I think that's it. Cheers.

Good luck with the sale if this doesn't go anywhere. xD

Hey man, I'm in no rush to sell the guitar, it really is a great set up and honestly I could live with keeping it lol BUT since I never play it I feel like having the money in pocket would be more convenient at the moment. If you're seriously interested and no one else hops on the deal first it'll still be around for when you save the cash. I can get you whatever pics you'd like without a problem. As far as shipping goes, you would have to pay that haha. Sorry, but like the other guy said, my asking price is low enough that I don't want to take more of a loss than I already am. Thanks!
Quote by polishedbullet
I'd at least up to the starting price to around $750.. as long as there aren't any major problems with it (which there aren't) it's definitely worth more than $600 used.

I have the same exact guitar but in white and am also considering selling/trading mine - Best of luck!

Polishedbullet, thanks for pointing that out. I agree, I think I could easily get $750 for the guitar, considering the retail price and the minimal usage of mine/good condition. Unfortunately I can't just edit my post to up it to $750 haha. Either way though, my $600 asking price DOESN'T include shipping to wherever and if I find a buyer I intend to insure the shipping as well. Those costs will add up but they're for the benefit of the buyer and security of the transaction.

In other words, as polishedbullet has pointed out, this is a steal!

Thanks again everyone!
That's cool as. I'm officially saving up for it. xD
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by RD_777
trades bud?

RD_777, taken from my original post:

FS for $600, shoot me offers if you think you've got something to trade as well, with cash on top or straight trade. Don't feel bad if I say no though, cash is king and I just bought another guitar so paying that is priority.

You never know, maybe you have something I want, it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there. The worst I could say is no, and if I do it's nothing personal of course.

VVolverin3- Do work! Haha the guitar is back safely nestled in its case
Wow that is beautiful, only thing i woul dhave to trade is an 03 Omen 7 string..
Anyways, free bump
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Thanks dude! I'm not ready for 7 string yet, I'd like to get into it eventually but right now I'm not headed in that direction so I'll have to pass. Thanks for the interest anyway man!
Price drop! $500!!! Trades still being considered. $500 is a STEAL, can't go any lower than this. Priced to move, hasn't been played in forever. This guitar needs a good home and some love! haha