ok i cant find any

i have looked around DIY shops and all i can find in sheets is MDF or chipboard
i have been googling (that should be a word by now) but i cant find anything there, not sure if i am searching for the wrong thing
any ideas?
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
if your looking for a a sheet of quilted maple check out ebay. go to luthier supply and i guarantee you will find what your looking for
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
Upholstery aint too hard. 3/4" particle should suffice, and should take staples a lot easier than ply. I'd get an industrial staple gun if you don't have one.

I assume this is what you're talking about?
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

He's looking for a quilted maple top.
What country do you live in TS?
There's tons of online places (expensive), as well as numerous lumberyards(cheap) that you can get it from.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
im from England, its abit rubbish near me there isnt alot in the way of DIY or timber suppliers, i think ebay might be the answer though.

i keep on searching for "quilt timber" and ending up with websites full of bed sheets lol
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
try looking up quilted maple lumber instead. should help.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
On ebay, don't restrict yourself to just luthier's. do a search of the entire site for "quilted maple" or something similar. I think the wood in the luthier section is sometimes overpriced when something comparable is being sold in another section frequented by woodworkers.
ok thanks for the throw in the right direction, i think i have a few possibilities now =)
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Schism1985
Hehehe "timber"

You crazy brits

you know we completly rock everything! lol

Rule Britania, god save the queen and that strange new priminister we have got that looks like he is about to melt.... posh freak lol
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band