Great for the price.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by crg
Cool i guess theres only one way to find out.....

start an online guitar forum hype campaign in the hope that someone else orders one and tells you what it's like?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Harley Benton is supposed to be an clone of the Framus FR2x12, which is an IMO a very very good cab for a cheap price.

There are differences though. The Framus can be used half opened, while the back of the Harley Benton is glued. So there is no possibility of using it half opend, and even worse, no chance to change speakers/mess with the Ohms/whatever you want to do with it.

Sound wise they should be pretty similiar, even though i never heard the Harley Benton and can't comment on that fact. But thats what I hear.

Btw, for the price you cant go wrong really. I believe a Vintage 30 is around 90€ so you make a pretty good deal even if you don't use the cab and only the speakers.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Quote by Dave_Mc
start an online guitar forum hype campaign in the hope that someone else orders one and tells you what it's like?

shut up...don't give it away.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by Dave_Mc

The sad thing is that on UG it would be pretty easy to accomplish this.

Then again, you probably couldn't trust the review that came of it.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Considering a V30 costs 85 Euros, the cab is a stupidly good value. Subtract the V30s and it's just 15 Euros. If you want, you could even consider the cab simply a very solid shipping container, use it wile you're short on cash and then cannibalize it for the speakers when you can get a better cabinet.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
ahh ive replied to a thread like this before...
the harley benton cabinet is a great cabinet for the money, as others have said, the price barely covers the V30s.
Heres the cabinet in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_61tE7aTwU
Quote by AcousticMirror
shut up...don't give it away.

hehe

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The sad thing is that on UG it would be pretty easy to accomplish this.

Then again, you probably couldn't trust the review that came of it.

hahahahahahaha

Quote by Kanthras
Considering a V30 costs 85 Euros, the cab is a stupidly good value. Subtract the V30s and it's just 15 Euros. If you want, you could even consider the cab simply a very solid shipping container, use it wile you're short on cash and then cannibalize it for the speakers when you can get a better cabinet.

yeah, pretty much. As long as you actually want v30s, of course.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by OrangeWalls
There are differences though. The Framus can be used half opened, while the back of the Harley Benton is glued. So there is no possibility of using it half opend, and even worse, no chance to change speakers/mess with the Ohms/whatever you want to do with it.

If the back is glued on, the speakers will be mounted from the front; and the grillcloth will be removable.

Quote by Kanthras

Yes, too bad they don't have one with good speakers.
Quote by mr_hankey
If the back is glued on, the speakers will be mounted from the front; and the grillcloth will be removable.

Are you nuts? I LOVE the V30's.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I've got it, and I doubt you can get a better cab for the price. The grillcloth is velcroed on, and it's front-loaded. It's also got a switch on the back to switch between 8ohm mono, or 16ohm stereo.
Quote by mr_hankey

V30s are pretty much industry standard.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

i agree with martin. V30s are good for certain applications, but (much like with the ubiquitous Duncan JB) the music industry uses them for virtually everything. I assume there are several reasons for this: (1) The more of them they buy the cheaper they get them (2) Even casual guitarists have heard of them so they have brand recognition.

But yeah, if they had that cab with a choice of speakers, that'd be amazing (especially if they offered some eminence speakers, as they tend to be higher wattage, and in a 2x12 that'd be handy). It's still a good deal, but as I said, you have to want V30s.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by forsaknazrael
so.

They're generally regarded as good speakers.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

I bought V30s and while they're not my end all speakers like they are for some the fact is they're the only ones I could re-sell here if I wanted to. Every metalhead on the planet knows about V30s, but nobody's heard of 90% of the other brands/models... Go figure.

Edit: Kanthras what's the extra preamp tube in your VJ for? Added gain stage?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
I bought V30s and while they're not my end all speakers like they are for some the fact is they're the only ones I could re-sell here if I wanted to. Every metalhead on the planet knows about V30s, but nobody's heard of 90% of the other brands/models... Go figure.

Edit: Kanthras what's the extra preamp tube in your VJ for? Added gain stage?

Yup. At this moment though the VJ is KIA due to another mod I did, which wasn't very well recieved by the little amp for some reason. Sounded great while it lasted though, and I should have the time to fix it this summer.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9