I am interested in the pedals.

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Boss OD-3
Boss DD-3
Boss CH-1
Boss CE-5

Anybody have one of these pedals and are willing to sell them?
I called myself Joe Strummer 'cos I could either play all six strings at once, or none of them at all.

-Joe Strummer

She had to go 'cos she didn't know who Joe Strummer was.
I have a Boss DD-3. I also have an SD-1 Overdrive. I know it's not quite the same as the OD-3, but I just thought I'd mention it
Quote by LukeBTH
I have a Boss DD-3. I also have an SD-1 Overdrive. I know it's not quite the same as the OD-3, but I just thought I'd mention it

How much do you want for the DD-3?
I called myself Joe Strummer 'cos I could either play all six strings at once, or none of them at all.

-Joe Strummer

Quote by Ziggy of Mars
How much do you want for the DD-3?

Would you go $80 + shipping? It's in great condition. I'm only selling it because I got a DD-20
i have a boss hyper metal for sale if you would be interested in that. i dont know if you are into higher gain, but let me know if you are interested. just an FYI, my PM's dont work well, so post back in the thread if you are interested.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by LukeBTH
Would you go $80 + shipping? It's in great condition. I'm only selling it because I got a DD-20

Let me check with my dad. pretty solid price though.

-Joe Strummer

UPDATE: I have purchased a Boss OS-2, and CH-1 and need some help on which delay pedal to buy. Any suggestions?

-Joe Strummer

I just purchased a DD-3 yesterday for 60 bucks- that's a pretty fair deal for a used one considering they go for about 100-120 now. If no one is willing to give you a good deal on here maybe you should try Ebay/craigslist. You can sometimes talk people down on Craigslist. Good luck.
Another update on my quest for pedals. I am completely satisfied with my new VOX V847 Wah and Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion. I have found all the tones I want from them. This leaves me with a Chorus and a Delay pedal.

-Joe Strummer