So... I plugged my bass in the amp, turned on the amp and... nothing. No sound. The lamp is shining. But no sound. I hit it once and it worked for a few seconds but then went back to being silent.
What do I do?
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Look at the jack on your Bass.

one of the wires could have fallen off...

thats what happens to mine a lot.

besides that... idk
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
^No. He thumped the amp, and it briefly worked. It's probly the amp.

If the power light stays lit, while it's misbehaving, it's probly not the power side of things. Thumping it proves you have a dodgy connection somewhere. Where that is, is harder to say. Anywhere from the input socket to the output socket/speaker connection/speaker cable (depending how your amp is set up), via pots and board connectors.
Amps aren't to be messed with lightly, even a small one can have a surprising amount of juice charging around in there. Best see a tech, methinks.
I have an Orange Crush 20B... And thanks for the advice.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
sounds like its gonna need more hitting....

you could pay a friend to knock it around while you jam...

-def have it looked at by a pro-you could make a simple fix much more expensive messin around in there

BTW stop hitting it....
Quote by HATe410
sounds like its gonna need more hitting....

you could pay a friend to knock it around while you jam...

-def have it looked at by a pro-you could make a simple fix much more expensive messin around in there

BTW stop hitting it....

I've hit it only once and that was after it stopped working... Hey, it helps sometimes.
Knocking on the amp and having a slight moment of workage pretty much tells about a cracked solder joint. Tried a different instrument cable?

If changing the cable does not solve the problem take the amp to someone who knows something about electronics and have him look at the solder joints.