Was watching the Aegon tournament and I don't think there's a thread for this already, so I thought I might as well make one.

Fish just walked off because it was too 'dark', coincidently when Murray was getting into his stride. Anyone going to pick a winner for this tournament, and also for Wimbledon? Anyone going to Wimbledon?

Also general talk about Tennis, do you play as a hobby or exercise?
It's fun because you think you can hit the ball miles because of the springyness.

As you can see I know jack shit about tennis.
I play as a hobby and for excercise, I hope to go pro in college though
And are you talking about the French Open? Thats all Ive been watching the past week
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
I used to play LOADS of tennis.

Like, literally, every single day, and watch every single tournament.

Though I must say, for a sport consisting of just whacking a ball back and forth, it's RIDICULOUSLY expensive.
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
I play as a hobby and for excercise, I hope to go pro in college though
And are you talking about the French Open? Thats all Ive been watching the past week

Nah, French open is over now. Here in England we have a 'pre-Wimbledon' type of tournament, which is a grass court.
Quote by Masshuu
Nah, French open is over now. Here in England we have a 'pre-Wimbledon' type of tournament, which is a grass court.

Nifty , but I don't enjoy grass courts too much, not enough bounce.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by Autumnfallsbest
Nifty , but I don't enjoy grass courts too much, not enough bounce.

I think they use Slazanger balls here as well, which are pretty heavy compared to the balls at the French, so its a slow moving game as well. Though the Murray - Fish game earlier they managed to go through a set in ~18 mins, and 2 sets in ~48 if I remember correctly. But they stopped at 3-3 in the 3rd set, which in this tournament is the final set, only a best of 3 instead of the regular 5.
Quote by Masshuu
Was watching the Aegon tournament and I don't think there's a thread for this already, so I thought I might as well make one.

Fish just walked off because it was too 'dark', coincidently when Murray was getting into his stride. Anyone going to pick a winner for this tournament, and also for Wimbledon? Anyone going to Wimbledon?

Also general talk about Tennis, do you play as a hobby or exercise?

Tennis is so brutally predictable. I'd put the chances of Federer or Rafa winning the men's draw at Wimbledon at 90%+. The only other guys with a legit shot on grass are Murray, Djokovic and maybe Andy Roddick. The women's side will almost certainly spit out a Williams winner, or maybe Maria Sharapova, if she's actually healthy.
This thread is Shattapproved.

I used to be in the national Tennis circuit as a kid. But constant leg injury and my smoking habit ruined any chances of a career in the sport.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by CRM114
Tennis is so brutally predictable. I'd put the chances of Federer or Rafa winning the men's draw at Wimbledon at 90%+. The only other guys with a legit shot on grass are Murray, Djokovic and maybe Andy Roddick. The women's side will almost certainly spit out a Williams winner, or maybe Maria Sharapova, if she's actually healthy.

Respectfully disagree with the bolded. I don't think anyone expected Roddick to get knocked out of the Aegon by Dudi Sela, nor did anyone expect Istomin to give Nadal such a tough time earlier today as well. I know its not much of an important tournament but still, loads of stuff can go wrong in a guy's game plan and while yes, Nadal and Federer do win most of the time, it's cos there's no one there to challenge them really, but if you look further down the field there are some upsets to the lesser known people.
I was trying to serve a couple days ago, and sliced it so much i turned around and bounced at my face
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
I'm guessing that not many people play tennis in the pit. I just started to play a little this week and I still can't do a good serve yet
Tim Henman to win fo sho.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off