Here's the deal. I have no idea what to do for my next project (and last project for a while.) I think I would like to incorporate different woods into this one like I did with my SG, but I'm not even sure of that. So, if everyone could throw around some idea's it would be very helpful. Oh yea, i should probably mention that I have to be able to sell it so I'm not going to be doing anything that would make it unsellable.

-Carousel
i'd like to see a thinline style tele, with an f hole at the side. i think it would make a great project and would look pretty sick too.
'The Blues is Easy to Play, but Hard to Feel'
Jimi Hendrix
Please use Wenge in it! Perhaps a Hollow-Body? Maybe something like the PRS Semi-Hollow

Hmmm... stain it Purple with a birdseye maple top. Alder body, painted black.

Wenge Fretboard, Golden inlays... maybe something swirly, but not a vine. Gold hardware with a TOM and Stopbar. Or no inlays, maybe something in MOP at the 12, but with gold frets.

For the Neck, a Mahog/Maple/Mahog, Set in neck.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
alright I'm leaning towards the thinline tele. I've never made one before and I love teles. Now I need ideas for an f hole cutout. I dont want to go standard f-hole. I want it to be in the shape of something. I also need ideas for hardware, inlays etc. I want it to follow some sort of theme.

Edit: Also, their is something about the curly spanish cedar that makes me want to just keep building curly spanish cedar guitars. I may want to make it curly spanish cedar.
Last edited by carousel182 at Jun 10, 2010,
how about the shape of an eagle or something for the cutout? birds look sick! and how about just a wrap-around tail like on the prs se kornina singlecut? something simple and effective. as for fretboard, how about your name in MOP letters?
Squier Classic Vibe 60's Stratocaster - Candy Apple Red
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top
-SD pickups
Boss OS-2
Boss RC-2
Way Huge Pork Loin
Vox AC4TVH and Cab
Fender Super Champ XD
No ideas for an f-hole as of yet... Any ideas on the color/finish? How about the neck?

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
what are some of your favorite symbols?

you can turn just about anything into a soundhole design
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Do a Bamboo top. I've always wanted to do that before.
I've always wanted someone to succeed or screw up first though.
..I was watching my death.
make the f-hole a music note, or a bass or treble cleff or something of that nature. would look awesome.