Anybody know any reputable online shops that sell OFFICIAL band t shirts? I want to help support the artists I love by purchasing their authorised gear, and want to avoid crap knockoff t shirts.

Where do you guys buy from, where you have been genuinely happy with product quality, and know that the shirts are legitimate?

Suggestions of shops in the UK preferred

I search bar'd, so apologies if there is already a thread.

DG.
Probably only from their gigs, and ordered straight from their site.
Im not sure if they make any money from merch sold at shops and whatnot.
...In my opinion.
You could support the guy on your local market by buying his knock off ones, he almost definitely has less money.
Fender Lite Ash Strat MIK
Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube
Vox AD30VT
Little Big Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
If you're into hardcore/metalcore/deathcore Imperial Clothing is your best bet. Mailorder company stationed in Germany.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
rockabillia.com has loads of stuff, all official. i dont know that the band profits from the site tho.
personally I hate the tought of buying a bandshirt anywhere else then on a gig just after you've seen them!

just go to local gigs and buy shirts of the bands you like, if its a small band you can even have a chat with one of the band members while another plows trough their carboard box to find a small in between all those xxl shirts

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
backstreet merch is pretty good, though can sometimes take a while to deliver

depending on the kind of band also can get some off play.com
Let me drive, let me drive, disappear in the night,
like I was a ghost in your dreams.

Are you drunk, or just losing a wrestling match with the english language?
Yeah band website is always the best, I get all my DT shirts from fanfire which is their distributor. If not then star500.com is ok.
<3 Beardfish

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I love you so much.

YAY!
http://www.bandstores.co.uk/stores.php have official stores for quite a few bands, although they charge £2.50+£1 per extra item for delivery to mainland UK and some of their prices are horrendous tbh.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011