I got an Agile 2000 2TS and its due today, and UPS said its out for delivery. It didnt come before my shift started now I have to wait until 9:00 =(

WOE IS ME!!!

On a side note, NGD for me yay, and NGD post comming soon.
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Half the stuff I get from UPS is beat to heck anyway.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
Oh no dont say that =((((((
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Useless Package Service.
they absolutely suck, they're not as big over here, but they STILL suck. i wouldnt really use them again, once i ordered this laptop, and it got nicked from their van, or warehouse or wherever these things go.
anyways, HNGD for when it arrives! and have fun
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
I had a laptop delivered as well. Just left on the front porch.. could have been stolen by anyone. Just seems counter-intuitive to leave something like that laying out in the open.

I love newegg.. but they need to switch their shipping companies.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Now im worrying =(
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
Half the stuff I get from UPS is beat to heck anyway.

This. UPS do kinda suck.
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

Always use FedEx if you can. But UPS is different in all locations, don't worry about it.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Had me a little worried you'd received your guitar in a less than ideal condition, good to hear it's not the case.

Bummer that it didn't arrive when you wanted though. Looks like a nice guitar, you'll have to let us know how it sounds when you get it

Mah Gear
Jackson DK2M -- Washburn X50 ProQ -- Epihone Les Paul Standard
Mesa Boogie 3-Channel Dual Rectifier w/ 2 x 12 Mesa Recto Cab & Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss ME-70

3.5 hours guys =)

the suspense is killing me! Thankfully I have a lot of sales going on today... ahh... the life of an Electronic Cigarette Kiosk Assistant Manager...
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Theres worse then you .

UPs charge high brokerage fee when i package cross the border form US to canada we have to pay taxes and duties ( way more expensive then the USPS regular postal service )

the suit is brown

the truck is brown

You can see theyre full of shit ... its overflowing .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Quote by Skysc

the suit is brown

the truck is brown

You can see theyre full of shit ... its overflowing .

This made me laugh my ass off. Literally. I had to pick it up off the floor

3 hours, and the guitar is now AT MY HOUSE!!!
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Last edited by Vastros at Jun 10, 2010,
1.5 hours.... goddamn time slowing down...

Any ideas on how to keep busy? lol
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
lol cant do that at the kiosk mate
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
I don't doubt all these people complaints, but I have never had a single problem with UPS and i've used them for years, hope that cheers you up lol
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
lol it does a little bit blu
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
UPS left a $9,000 custom hunting rifle in a package clearly marking it as a firearm leaning right up against my door in an apartment complex a few years ago. They also left my buddy's Gibby LP Custom on our doorstep not a month later. In the clearly marked Gibson box. The UPS person had even had someone "sign" for it. I later asked for proof, UPS refused and said that they were well in their right to leave it against your door in a safe "apartment building". Luckily our neighbor was also a musician and good friend and saved BOTH boxes from getting snatched by the druggies that wandered the hallways sometimes while we were both out on 14 hour shifts.

FCUK UPS.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
I live in nice safe suburbia =)
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Quote by w0lf19
The UPS person had even had someone "sign" for it.

I have actually watched my UPS guy (Tony) sign for me as he was walking up to the door several times.
wow, im unsure of this now...
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Even better is the USPS guy who runs up to the gate in front of our porch (we have a gated porch area), rings the bell and RUNS for his truck. Always find that hes masterfully stuck the sorry you weren't home note to the gate before I can even make it to the door.

Bastard.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
Yeah... I never had a problem with UPS... been using them for a long time, I actually prefer UPS over most carriers. The USPS is the one that sucks lol. Takes them a year and a half to send a package :P
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
They once sent my xbox to the wrong adress it was supposed to be delivered in Edmonton but it got delivered in a random county in California
i hate ups. but since they are the only shipping company around me, its like me and my gf. i hate her but then i need to hump if u no what i mean hehe. jk
Trivium Rocks!!!
lets see what has ups left on my doorstep, out in the open...

rack rails/wah pedal/overdrive pedal
video card
gps unit
power amp
my bc rich V

yeah ups can lick horse testicles
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Last edited by velocigecko at Jun 11, 2010,
Yeah they bought my boss me-70 at 6:30, 30 mins before they head in. I waited all dam day and lost that waiting game, and when she brought my box, it was smashed on the top. They also left my 1st guitar on the door step a year and a half ago. Just goes to show that they dont give a crap cuz it aint their stuff and if your not a priority you will be the last one to get your stuff that day.