I was drinking w/ my friend Christina.
Long story short she was having a bad day so we went out for a 12 pack and a few bowls of hash (I'm an awesome friend)

Long story short, at one point in the evening I guess she got a little frisky or something (I guess she was taken over by the animalistic lust I cause in women sometimes *see profile pic for proof*)
to make the longer story even shorter she jumped on my lap, pulled off her pants and put my hands on her boobs.

NOW, before I go any further I must mention her and I had a sexual relationship before but we kinda just grew outta it (I don't know why, but shit happens right)

needless to say it was awkward. I pushed her off (because well we were both under the influence and to be honest I do value her friendship...gay I know?)

so I took her home last night and I pretty much told her dude we seriously can't talk for a while shit's too confusing right now

Sooooooooooooo

I'm honestly confused...I value her as a person, not as a sex object (despite earlier misgivings) and well...this has clearly thrown a wrench in the entire friendship thing.

I just got outta a really long term relationship and am NOT game to be screwing around or even starting a relationship again...but I don't know what she even wants, I'm dreading seeing her again for obvious reasons

Pit: What do?

honestly has this happened to anyone here???

Tl;dr: friend tries to jump my bones and I pushed her off now shit's weird
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
relationship thread
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
You might want to start posting here... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465258
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
relationship thread thaaaaaaaaaat way
------------------------------------->>>>>
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."