will the 9V Dunlop 535Q Wah Pedal Replacement Power Supply work with my Kirk Hammets KH95 WAH pedal

or can u recommend another good power suplply
Yes, any 9V DC negative ground power supply will work. The manual of most inductor based wahs says keep it under 200ma but I don't see why as the effect only draws as much current as it needs.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Yes, any 9V DC negative ground power supply will work. The manual of most inductor based wahs says keep it under 200ma but I don't see why as the effect only draws as much current as it needs.

Simple. Regulated vs unregulated adapters.

If you have a regulated unit, then the more the merrier the MA since it will always be constant 9.23 or so voltage.

If you have an unregulated unit, MA higher than 200ma will result in your pedal being fed 12 volts or more even if it draws only 10 ma or less. Most wah pedals do not draw more than 20 ma... they draw very very little and high amperage unregulated adapters will blow them out.

I've tested unregulated adapter voltage with my multimeter and indeed, the voltage is over 9v even though it's a 9v adapter, when it's not loaded. When loaded, it drops down but still nowhere near to 9v if the unit that draws power from it uses very little ma juice, like a wah pedal or boss ds-1, most likely to blow up from unregulated high ma adapters.