im in a classic heavy metal band influenced by iron maiden juda priest and the scorpians but I want to put in a more janes addiction living colour sound into our style, we have a keyboardist and i dont know how to make the sound im thinking of work with keyboards dies anyone have any ideas?
sorry for the spelling errors, i was typing fast because i was in a rush and it was alot to type
Phasers imo
Phasers EVERYWHERE!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

phasers with flangers and ringmods = win
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
use the recommendation thread at the top of the page.

..Wait...the hell are you asking? How to incorporate keyboards in metal? If that's the case, just listen to some metal bands with keyboards.
Try different things for feck sake. Come on lad, you don't have to worship all your favourite bands ALL the time. Fling in a keyboard and do what works.
phasers...............................
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

like what i want to do is like play metal with a janes addictio vibe but i dont know how to put keyboards into that without it sounding gay
You might as well revel in the pooftery, you're not going to be able to avoid it.
We're saying that instead of sitting in front of a computer, asking what is essentialy convo-bots, you should go and jam with your friends.

Well, no, not really, we're actually calling you a bloody moron with no imagination.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Jacobrivers8
like what i want to do is like play metal with a janes addictio vibe but i dont know how to put keyboards into that without it sounding gay

That's impossible.
Sacrifice your dog to the Dark Lord, Satan, vomit dinner on your mother's face and declare that you shalt listen only to Black Metal from here until the day you are reunited with the black force of eternal hatred which you serve.

That's step one of the 12-step program of metal.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."