Simple question... Aside from the EHX Electric Mistress, what are some other Chorus+Flanger pedals? I love the swirly, multi-dimensional sound the Electric Mistress has, but I want to know if there's anything else like it. This is out of curiosity, don't ask for budget, styles, etc., because I'm in the research stage right now and want to consider all posibilities.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
EHX Polychorus/Polyflange (I'm pretty sure they're the same thing, or very similar)
Most flangers can get some sort of chorus sounds going with the right settings.
Last edited by littlephil at Jun 10, 2010,
TC Electronics Chorus+
Fulltone Choralflange (discontinued)
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
its better to buy separate pedals, specially for better sounds but either the tc electronics chorus/Flanger or the Ibanez CF7.
Fender Telecaster Thin Line

(For playing fusion as a solo project)
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Vox Wah
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Mxr Phase 90
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss DD6 Digital Delay
Alright thanks, i forgot about the Choralflange, and I'll look into the TC and Ibanez pedals.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
I bought one from a not so known pedal make called GF. On ebay. Costed 60 bucks shipped sounds okay. But I would rather have seperate pedals.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
also, tc electronic SCF (stereo chorus flanger), it's a classic.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae