I just watched the movie, and now it's got me wondering...

I think it was a 1972 Gran Turino in mint condition. I don't know much about cars though, so what do you guys think?
It's Gran Torino first off, and second of all, the one he ones in that movie could probably grab you $60 000 if it's in the same mint condition.
One of my friends had the exact same car in high school. It was actually a Gran Torino "Sport" he had and in the movie too I think.
ehh, my guess would be around 30 grand or so.. but i'm not sure really..
Torinos aren't really all that fantastic; at least I never liked them. They're rare but they're not particularly fast or nice-looking.

For that kind of money, I'd rather have a nice GTO, Camaro or Stingray.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I have no idea what it's worth, but that's a ****ing great movie.

This.
I love Clint Eastwood (one of my favorite directors) but Gran Torino is nowhere near his best film. Unforgiven FTW

on topic, the car would cost A LOT of money.
Quote by dudetheman
They're rare but they're not particularly fast or nice-looking.

The Sport was available with the 429 and Ram-air induction. A true Muscle car, the scoop denoted the Sport model although it was avail with the 351C and no ram air too, so some were faster than others.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jun 10, 2010,
Quote by sticksause
I love Clint Eastwood (one of my favorite directors) but Gran Torino is nowhere near his best film. Unforgiven FTW

this. Unforgiven was way better than gran torino
POST RAWK
Quote by sticksause

Didn't think Unforgiven was all that fantastic.

I think either either Flags of Our Fathers/Letters from Iwo Jima or Gran Torino.