hey all recentlyjust bought an i banez gsr2000 nothing fancy bass model cheap just what i wanted lol ive been playing guitar for about 11 years and started playing bass to fill in on the band ive been playing with, noxzilla goto Noxzilla.com to check out some good tunes, anyway their basss player left anyone have one of these b4? read good reviews about so i think i got my money worth plus some also i want to look into a decent rig as as i play more i will upgrade basses but want to start of with a rig that wont need to be replace for sometimes any help would be appreciated on the bass and rig info, im currently running out of an older fender bassman but was looking at GK rigs
Acoustic makes good beginner level amps. And yes, the GSR200 is a great bass for the price.
How much can you spend?
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Quote by pwrmax
Acoustic makes good beginner level amps. And yes, the GSR200 is a great bass for the price.

An old school Bassman to a cheap Acoustic? Couldn't see anyone wanting to do that.

It's really down to how much you want to spend man. If you want to go traditional grab an Ampeg SVT and an 810 cab. Probably set you back about $2000 ish USD on the used market.

Personally I'm a SWR and David Eden fan so be sure to check them out.

What aren't you liking about your Bassman?