Anyone else think the break between course to exams needs to be longer?

I'm not sure how the system is where most of you guys are but here in CA, once the course is finished, the Monday after the weekend finals already start. 2 days to study, my bad habit is I start to choose what classes exams do I give more priority to. Last thing cumulative finals is so sofaking bull. you guys?
LOL
cumulative finals are most definitely not bull. i mean, it sucks, but it's completely fair.

i'm on the semester system, so i get a whole week. that also means i've been on summer break since 3 weeks ago =)
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
That's how it is at Ohio State, and I'm guessing at almost every other university. Here's a tip: Spread your workload out. Start studying/reviewing a week or two in advance instead of the weekend before. I'm not trying to come off as a jerk, but it's what you gotta do.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Last edited by Got Guitar? at Jun 11, 2010,
You should study while you are still in classes.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
You should study while you are still in classes.

If i understand right, we have no break, the weekend. It builds so much stress you know? at least one or two days would have been nice plus the weekend.
LOL
at the university of arizona, we usually get one day.

classes end wednesday
thursday is dead day
friday finals start.
Go Veg.
Dude, university is the same way, and technically it's supposed to be harder. I've never had a problem with a short break like that.

Hell, mine typically had normal classes Monday, and finals started Tuesday.
Quote by im not mental
at the university of arizona, we usually get one day.

classes end wednesday
thursday is dead day
friday finals start.

Yep. That's how it works at my school.

Sounds more like the problem is with your stupid habits, TS.
You should be studying while you're still in classes. Why should you have a week of break for studying?
Quote by TheChaz
You should be studying while you're still in classes. Why should you have a week of break for studying?

Exactly. The last week of school (even at university) generally isn't full of assignments being due and such. Use the time outside of class to start preparing. You know the final is coming up. Start working ahead of time. Why should you need extra time to prepare?