Hi guys,

I've been looking around on the internet and I just discovered there are Fenders made in japan. I haven't seen brand new ones though, the brand new ones are MIM.

I'm thinking of buying a secondhand one though, because they are more value for money.

Im thinking of buying this one
http://www.ayosdito.ph/NCR/1302857Fender+Stratocaster.htm&xtmc=fender%20strat&xtcr=4
although it is made in japan, they might just be copies. Are they?

And do you think this guitar is OK, or does the brown pickups mean they arent good anymore?

thx
And I'd get sloppy seconds! Probably cause I love maple fretboards so much, but if it's in good condition and not too much single coil buzz go for it
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
Fender makes guitars in Mexico, Japan and America. The Mexicans are supposed to be the cheapest, Japanese are the second, and Americans are supposed to be the nicest, although many people say the Japanese are very nice. That guitar looks sexay, I'm not one for Fenders but I'd say go for it, looks good. There is nothing wrong with the pickups, the plastic may have just faded or they came that way originally. Get it!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I'd have a MIJ over an American-made.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
I have several covering most factories. My favourite is the MIJ, its feels tighter than a nuns ****!
Quote by ch0
I'd have a MIJ over an American-made.

+1000
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Gold Top
Vox VT30