k so we got got this old traynor cab called the super twin 15 and the model number is half scratched out but it reads YT-15
its a bass cab with 2 15 inch speakers and its from 1970

anyone think they can find the specs on this?
or a link to it?
Yeah, that's your standard Traynor cab. I believe that they used to pair them with the YBA-1 (you can find old brochures with pictures of this). The stock speakers should be Marslands which most people rag on, but I quite like the way my YBA-4 sounds with its single 15" Marsland.
EDIT: It should be 4 ohms total impedance, but don't quote me on that.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Last edited by Dr.Pain-MD at Jun 11, 2010,
No idea, but all of the old Traynor stuff was built to last, especially since a lot of it was built to be rental equipment. Pete Traynor used to test his amps by throwing them out of the 2nd story window and he would only keep the design if they worked afterwards. It should be a great cab, just replace the speakers if you don't like them or if they're in bad condition.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.