Basically looking at getting a new OD pedal....MAINLY for tightening up my lead channel.
I'd like to hear as many pedals as possible...oddly the local Guitar center has about 3 you can hear...all on shite amps!

The ultimate, would be to hear your amps lead tone with and WITHOUT the pedal engaged.

All amps sound different, I need to hear what CHANGES your pedal makes, not just your killer tone..

Bonus points for those with clips of 5150/6505/6260/6262 amps
Also bonus points for Ibanez Tube screamer/ bad monkey/ BBE Green Screamer/ maxxon 808.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
I'm also interested in this, but for my HT-5.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
So you're saying you want to hear us make clips of our amps unboosted then boosted... you gotta be kidding me

Quote by Vinson
oddly the local Guitar center has about 3 you can hear...all on shite amps!

Well go try them out, its three more than you've heard already and its not the end of the world if its not on the amp you use. Provided they're used on a tube amp, hear the difference it makes then translate that sound to your own amp.

Were hear to help, not do everything you ask and give you answers
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

My amp doesn't have a lead channel!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
ts9 is the go to OD pedal does a good job and not too expensive
on a budget the badmonkey works well and unlimited the maxon od808 there you go no need for us recording clips
Quote by Guitar-KID125
So you're saying you want to hear us make clips of our amps unboosted then boosted... you gotta be kidding me

Actually, I was assuming (yeah, I know) that some people may have already done a before and after clip (vid or just sound) If you don't want to make a clip...don't If you already have one or more) I'd like to hear it

Quote by Guitar-KID125
Well go try them out, its three more than you've heard already and its not the end of the world if its not on the amp you use. Provided they're used on a tube amp, hear the difference it makes then translate that sound to your own amp.

Were hear to help, not do everything you ask and give you answers

No, they were all on TRUE shite amps. The Hardwire display was going into a 1x12 Raven SS combo. the rest were going into line 6 Spider III 75s Yeah, really!

Not looking for you to do EVERYTHING I ask...looking for SOME who have something of a before and after, to share thats all.
deep breath....count to 10.......ooooohhhhmmmmmmm.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Last edited by Vinson at Jun 11, 2010,