Page 1 of 2
so i'm suppose to get with a couple of dank ass chicks sometime this summer, and get shitfaced. i don't usually ever drink anything but beer or straight JD, and these fine ladies like neither. they think screwdrivers are the best, but i wanna one up that, with something amazing.
I figured i'd need a couple different recipes for them to try, but i have no creative ideas as to what i should mix with vodka.
What's good?? somethin sort of cheap, with not like, a shit ton of other alcoholic ingredients in it, preferably just some vodka.
thanks
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
That skittles thing.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
That skittles thing.

This. Make some Skittles vodka. It's pretty simple. and it tastes amazing. The girls will love it.

If you mix it with Sprite it tastes like Skittle flavored Sprite.
1 part vodka (preferably a bison grass vodka)
1 part absinthe
2 parts apple sourz (or similar)

Over crushed ice and topped off with lemonade and a dash of lime juice in a highball glass. I call it Green Hell.

However, since you are using terms like "dank-ass chicks" I highly doubt you're old enough to procure these ingrediants.
Quote by daytripper75
This. Make some Skittles vodka. It's pretty simple. and it tastes amazing. The girls will love it.

If you mix it with Sprite it tastes like Skittle flavored Sprite.

That, or really any fruit juice. You really cant do too much crazy shit with just vodka.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by StewieSwan
Nyquil

“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Mt. Dew + Vodka.

Works for me.

For the skittles thing... all you do is drop some skittles in it?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 11, 2010,
White Russian anybody?
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
1 part vodka (preferably a bison grass vodka)
1 part absinthe
2 parts apple sourz (or similar)

Over crushed ice and topped off with lemonade and a dash of lime juice in a highball glass. I call it Green Hell.

However, since you are using terms like "dank-ass chicks" I highly doubt you're old enough to procure these ingrediants.

lol. definitely can't get ahold of absinthe. although i'd like to try that.
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Quote by JayT44
Mt. Dew + Vodka.

Works for me.

For the skittles thing... all you do is drop some skittles in it?

sounds good. i've actually heard of doing this.
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Quote by TK1
White Russian anybody?

I agree. You need to get your hands on some Kahlua then though. White Russians are delicious.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
Quote by bagrm
I agree. You need to get your hands on some Kahlua then though. White Russians are delicious.

man coffee and vodka seems like the wrong combination of shit to be ****ed up on.
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
Last edited by Kynyster_K at Jun 11, 2010,
Quote by bagrm

Quite, but you can't drink too many. Too much milk + booze is a no go, if you don't want to puke your innards out.
Get a watermelon, cut a hole about the size of the neck of bottle in the watermelon and then jam the bottle into the hole. Leave the bottle upside down for about a day or so and the watermelon should have absorbed all the vodka. Then enjoy getting shitfaced while eating watermelon. That or redskin and skittle vodka are fairly good too. Just drink a bit of vodka then empty a packet of skittles/redskins into it and leave it for a few days.
Quote by Gruesomania
Get a watermelon, cut a hole about the size of the neck of bottle in the watermelon and then jam the bottle into the hole. Leave the bottle upside down for about a day or so and the watermelon should have absorbed all the vodka. Then enjoy getting shitfaced while eating watermelon. That or redskin and skittle vodka are fairly good too. Just drink a bit of vodka then empty a packet of skittles/redskins into it and leave it for a few days.

lol when i was 13 i was at my uncles wedding and i noticed some watermelon in a glass bowl next to a bottle of vodka at the bar. apperently i wasnt smart enough to put 2 and 2 together so i sat there and ate half the bowl.

you can guess what happened at the end of the day.
Screwdriver-Vodka+orange
Bulldog- Vodka+grapefruit
Mosco Mule- Vodka+Ginger Ale + optional squeeze of lime juice
Vodka Tonic- Vodka+Tonic water + optional squeeze of lime juice
Vodka Soda- Vodka+clear soda + optional squeeze of lemon juice

Those are the regular drinks girls usually order in the bar I work in.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Quite, but you can't drink too many. Too much milk + booze is a no go, if you don't want to puke your innards out.
Leave the milk out and you have a Black Russian. Works too.
Or drink 'em pure like real men do.
Quote by Gruesomania

:O This is one of the coolest ideas I've ever heard about getting drunk in an original way.
Thank you
I'm loving how TS is clearly some sort of prepubescent teen, trying to show off about "drinkin' an' shit, yo".
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
That's actually really cool. I might have to try that sometime.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by daytripper75
Essentially, but it's a bit more complicated.

http://mixthatdrink.com/skittles-vodka-tutorial/

You don't need fancy glass flasks though. I just used empty water bottles.

Also, instead of using a plastic funnel or putting the Skittles in by hand, make a funnel for each flavour out of a sheet of paper, and chuck it afterwards.
Just a little folding, and no risk of cross-contamination.
Quote by Kynyster_K
man coffee and vodka seems like the wrong combination of shit to be ****ed up on.

Your ideas of drinking seem to be based on Katt Williams. That's pretty much a direct quote from him doing standup.
White russians are the best thing you can do with vodka.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Even though you talk like a "bro", I'm gonna give ya some input

Try cranberry juice and vodka, about 2 or 3 bits cranberry to one part vodka, depending on your taste.

My friend makes these trademark shots, that are even called after her. To make a Hope Shot: Red Bull / Boost diluted with vodka. This is 1:1, then salt or sugar on the rim.

and finally, my trademark shot: The Vodka Monster. 2 parts Monster Energy to 1 part vodka. Or you can go 1:1. Can also be made with Jagermeister.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

i tried a skittles vodka once through recomendation of a friend, so i put some skittles in waited for about 2 hours, this was when we were camping aswell, and drank it, it had dissolved the tiniest bit it was the worst drink ive ever had in my life, so my advice is to be patient
^Did the same

Vodka + Fufu Berry Jones = better than Fufu Berry Jones on its own. It's delicious.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Frijj Chocolate Fudge + Vodka.

Also works with WKD if you happen to not have a penis.

Edit: I must make some Skittles Vodka next time I have some money. That sounds epic.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jun 11, 2010,
Quote by Kensai
White russians are the best thing you can do with vodka.

this.

Or drink it over ice with a pinch of pepper
I drink my vodka on the rocks, none of these pansy mixers...

...having said that, Skittles vodka does sound quite good...
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Quote by metacarpi
I'm loving how TS is clearly some sort of prepubescent teen, trying to show off about "drinkin' an' shit, yo".

Well, yes. If the "dank-ass chicks" comment didn't turn you on to that, the "vodka recipes" line in the title should have. Before coming into this thread I thought he was asking how to make vodka, not mixed drinks
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Long island icetea : Just mix up every ****ing single alcohol containing liquid, and pour some icetea in there... Guaranteed to get you sick
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
I think jolly ranchers work much better than skittles. As long as you use the original hard kind and not the chewy/sour ones.

My favorite vodka drink is definitely vodka slime. Basically just mix sprite, lime juice and vodka in proportions to your liking.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Page 1 of 2