Meant to do this earlier but I had to set up 3 cabs and learn how to use the most complicated amp I've ever seen in my life. Makes the Mesa Roadking look like a epi valve jr. Anyhow, one of my grail guitars showed up used and I couldn't resist. I sold off some of my other guitars and bought it immediately. Well I bought it and then sold my other guitars. I think the listing was up for all of 33 minutes. Waited a week and tore into the box the second it arrived. Yay.

To be fair this isn't exactly the color I wanted or the top....There was one of these in a blue flame top that was sick but beggars can't be choosers. I think there might be 25 of these in all of existence. Maybe. I've only seen 3 for sale at any given time. All three were way more then the seller was asking for this one....so what choice did I have. I guess I could get it refinished if glam rock didn't work out.

Well here she is.

YAY!.

ok I get it. It's a sparkly silver. But look at that neck.

28'' Scale Length of satiny goodness.

HSS with coil splitting and push pull to bring the bridge in on any position.

I'm getting a none sparkly pick guard I swear.

Babies got a sweet back contour.

What is it?

It's a Tom Anderson Guitarworks Baritom. It's a limited production custom run of Baritoms that Anderson only ever made once. Can't be more then 25. I've only ever seen 5 examples of this guitar online.

Review: It's an expensive guitar that plays like you would expect. The neck is amazing. The pups are amazing. The finish is perfect. The weight is right around 5 pounds. I've been wanting a baritone guitar forever. I didn't see any that I liked. This one I like. I don't miss the Custom24 at all. Not even a little.

Yay. happy face.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
I like the finish
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Sick dude! What was the super complicated amp though haha?
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by littlephil
Nice! You didnt end up getting that TA 7 string did you?

I did. My build won't be ready until the end of July. I was the last person to put my order in. They started taking orders in December and closed in April so like 3-4 or 4 month wait.

Ok fine I secretly like the finish too. ziggy played guitarrrrrr doodoodoodoodoo.
i like the sparkles, that thing will bring the bling to any stage. and it's the best color to have in sparkles.

and you are going to have a couple nice NGD's coming up in July then.

send me my pedal and speaker!
brown has a couple things coming for me early next week.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jun 11, 2010,
Quote by gregs1020
i like the sparkles, that thing will bring the bling to any stage. and it's the best color to have in sparkles.

and you are going to have a couple nice NGD's coming up in July then.

send me my pedal and speaker!
brown has a couple things coming for me early next week.

you're downsizing has been legendary.
Quote by AcousticMirror
you're downsizing has been legendary.

hey! i'm down to 2 guitars...

and 6 amps.
hopefully selling 3 amps on the bay soon, if i quit being lazy about it.
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Your putting baritone strings on an already baritone 28'' guitar? Geez Min whats this gonna be tuned to?
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

Cool!!! A disco guitar. Happy New Disco Day!
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
the guitar is 28.75 scale length. I put 14-70s on there right now but it's too damn slinky.
Quote by AcousticMirror
the guitar is 28.75 scale length..

can you even reach the headstock?