Okily dokily so I've picked up 2 new things this week... both of which i personally think are pretty F*cking amazing.

First up

what could it be?

Its a King Of Tone!

and its AMAZING!
I bought this on a whim as i was really happy with my pedal rig at the time, i got it for a pretty awesome price and i was intending on flipping it for a profit.

but then i plugged it in... the pedal is great. really really transparent OD which can be really light or all the way up to some serious gain... and thats on the low gain side
the high gain side gets up to some really crunchy metal sort of gain. and needless to say stacking the two gives some serious OD.

I haven't had a chance to change the Dip switches inside to compare as i wouldnt mind setting the red side to be distortion instead of OD (if it isnt already havent checked) but with those options it truly does make this pedal extremely versatile, and extremely awesome.

ITEM # 2:

Its a Lite Ash Telecaster.

Really really amazing guitar(just look at that maple fretboard!). the neck is perfect size and the finish on the back is a perfect mix between sticky and shiny smooth for my liking.
and it plays like absolute butter. bends are so easy and smooth. and just feel RIGHT.
plugging in made me love it even more, the neck pickup is so warm and creamy and just plain awesome. the bridge pickup has bight but isnt really thin like other bridge single coils i've used in the past. and the middle position is the sweet spot between both great sounds.

Clips of both together will be forth coming, but not tonight as my wizard is just way too dam loud to play at night.
OMG, nice fretboard.... HNGW!

BTW, phil, I planned on that response before even reading yours!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
That looks like one hella awesome guitar HNAD bro

BTW where did you get this stuff? Assuming you are in sydney...
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

Quote by Oldmonkeys
HNAD? aint no amps here

also you are assuming wrong my Friend

I got them from the interwebz. KoT from TGP and Tele from Evilbay

What's TGP? Because I just googled it and I really hope that what I got isn't what you're talking about. Also, HNGD/NPD!
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
lol wow what a fail i meant HNGD lol

<_<
>_>
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

Quote by FrustratedRocka
What's TGP? Because I just googled it and I really hope that what I got isn't what you're talking about. Also, HNGD/NPD!

The Gear Page, i made that mistake the first time too
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

Quote by FrustratedRocka

thegearpage.com
Quote by Guitar-KID125
The Gear Page, i made that mistake the first time too

Thanks, that makes much more sense.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Wow a SWISS ARMY KNIFE!
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Indeed it is purrrty

Quote by FrustratedRocka

Oh no i did get my KoT from where you were thinking
I'm far from being a Tele guy but my god that fretboard is beautifull!!
HNGW!
EX-Guitar Player...
nice birdseye board there.

HNGD, the wizzard is going to be very happy with you.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Stunning fingerboard.

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Wow, that Tele is quite something, but my old Squier Strat is MUCH better, honestly. It's got a really nice neck, and the pickups are amazing. Sure you don't wanna trade?

HNGW man, great haul.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by FrustratedRocka
ROFL, wow...
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."