Hey guys I'm kind of torn apart by 3 things. I have the option of either buying the zakk wylde overdrive pedal or the black label chorus or customize my epiphone LP custom with a new set of Zakk Wylde EMG pickups. Which one should I go for? I'm told that emgs are really good for some genres(maybe metal?) budget wise it doesn't really stop me cos all of them cost round 200 bucks. Is it worth it to customize my epiphone LP?

Thanks guys.
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
I'm prefer Zakk's tone. But if I'm getting a set of emgs, I might as well get his set yeah? Is there a difference? He's using 81/85s yeah? It's the same as the normal 81/85s is it? Pedals wise, I'm not sure which pedals to get. I'm a noob in that, but I've heard the black label chorus and it sounds nice. Liquid but not too liquid. Overdrive I ain't sure which to buy but zakk's overdrive is probably the only pedal I know from mxr.
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter