I remember a while back I saw a guy (was it my brother? I forget) with an awesome Reservoir Dogs t-shirt. It was a stencil of a frame from that scene when Steve Buscemi is lying on the ground pointing a gun at Harvey Kietel who is, again, pointing a gun at Buscemi. I think it said "RESERVOIR DOGS" under the image, but I can't be sure.

Anyone seen this t-shirt or one like it and know where I could get one? Would rather not order online...

Random request, I know, but hey; it is Tarantino afterall.
Yes, I'm perfectly aware of google, thanks for that little insight, but as pointed out in the original request, I was hoping someone might be able to suggest a real-world store, a place I can physically walk into, look at the T-shirt, try it on and pay with bills that have substance. Sorry if I sound harsh, but, I mean, really.
Quote by Robert I.
was it my brother?

Yeah, I saw him wearing it too.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Anything Tarantino rules. I just bought a "Bad Motherf*cker" wallet from Pulp Fiction the other day
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr

Banksy > Tarantino.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I live in Norway, but I'll be visiting California for about a month this summer, in the San Diego/Vista area
Quote by Green_Jelly

Banksy > Tarantino.

Agreed.

Reservoir dogs is shit.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Robert I.
I think it said "RESERVOIR DOGS" under the image, but I can't be sure.

Well it sure as heck wasn't going to say "PULP FICTION".
Quote by Green_Jelly

Banksy > Tarantino.

There is a smaller one of those in black and white just up the road. Considering I live in Bristol, it's not really surprising.