I do realize this horse has been beaten to death but it's such a great song and would appreciate any feedback on my cover.

It's in my profile and as always C4C which i will reply to ASAP.

Cheers guys/gals..
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I enjoyed it and when my exams are over I might sit down and try doing River Euphrates.

The lead guitar is a bit quiet, but then again, you're doing it on an acoustic. Some of the singing was not exactly how Frank Black did/does it, but then again, that's not really important!
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by Pure_Morning
I enjoyed it and when my exams are over I might sit down and try doing River Euphrates.

The lead guitar is a bit quiet, but then again, you're doing it on an acoustic. Some of the singing was not exactly how Frank Black did/does it, but then again, that's not really important!

Cheers very much for your comments. I agree the lead is pretty quiet, something i'll probably fix, it sounded better in the mix before exported it.
On the vocal matter i really didn't want to sound like frank at all, it always gets to me when people do covers and try to emulate the original note for note.
Link me up to anything you might want me to crit for you and cheers again.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...