Whats this? A big box! I wonder whats inside!?

Another box!? What can it be in this one?

Yet another box? At least this one is much better looking.

Lets take a good look inside!

First impression? I like it alot!
Will get back with a review when i've played it for a while.
Last edited by Sledgeman at Jun 11, 2010,
Not a big fan of the yellow, but Happy NGD man. I'd post a review if I were you.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Gorgeous! HNGD!
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Happy NGD. I love the bright colour
"Wrath is not a sin"
I play PS3 , Psn: g-tibbert . Add me up!
If that's your cell phone camera nice resolution lol... But happy NGD looks sexxxyx
Omg, what a coincidence, I'm going to buy the exact same guitar, only the blue version, it's a RG1520A right?

I hope you get a review up quick :p
Orange Enthousiast.
Quote by TTC
Omg, what a coincidence, I'm going to buy the exact same guitar, only the blue version, it's a RG1520A right?

I hope you get a review up quick :p

Yes, it's an RG1520A. The blue is also nice but i really like this orange. I was looking for an RG without the middle single coil and this is perfect. The Edge Pro tremolo is also really great.

A complete review will come in a couple of days.
Also a very strange question , when the box arrived, was the price of the guitar on the outside of the box?
Because I don't think I can find an excuse to buy another 800€ guitar, so I might say it only costs 400€ :p
Orange Enthousiast.
Man, as a guy that likes black guitars, this guitar somehow attracts me.

It might be cause the anticipation was killing me, I don't know.

And make a review bud.
Quote by TTC
Also a very strange question , when the box arrived, was the price of the guitar on the outside of the box?
Because I don't think I can find an excuse to buy another 800€ guitar, so I might say it only costs 400€ :p

Hehehe! There was no pricetag on the box but the invoice is folded in a plastic pocket on the box and the price is on the invoice. Depending on how they fold the invocie and what side they put outwards the price can show or not. It didn't show on mine.

Nice! Enjoy that thing. I bet it plays amazing, looks clean and simple.
Quote by Sledgeman
Hehehe! There was no pricetag on the box but the invoice is folded in a plastic pocket on the box and the price is on the invoice. Depending on how they fold the invocie and what side they put outwards the price can show or not. It didn't show on mine.

mmmm, might just send it to a different address then, 50% chance of it being folded differently is a risk I will not take:p

damn GAS, Prestige Ibanez guitars are addicting :p
I used to have a RG1570 but I hated the pickups, the single coil was always in the way and the sparkle finish was gay, everything else was perfect.

So this RG1520 is kinda my perfect guitar, if the stock pickups are kinda decent.
Orange Enthousiast.
Happy new guitar day! I absolutely love Ibanez guitars with a passion. My next guitar purchase is definitely going to be an Ibanez. I think the yellow looks kind of cool.