Maybe not a good idea but I'd rather hear what complete strangers have to say before i tell people i know and love. I'm sure that I'm insane, still sane enough to know it though. I'm extremely paranoid, I don't like open doors for fear that someone might be waiting in the other room waiting and watching for when i turn my back. I don't like being alone because it gives me to much time to think, I try to keep myself constantly occupied to distract myself from some rather dismal and depressing thoughts. When in cars i constantly think about garbing the wheel and crashing the car, it's the most uneasy feeling I've ever had and I need to deeply concentrate to think about anything but throwing the car off a cliff.
I think I'm crazy, I'm not trolling i feel that i need help.
But I am cautious to turn to my family, what would they say?

Not that anyone cares
And you think the internet doesn't know about this already? We're watching. We always are.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Stay away from cars TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Are you drunk?

Edit: If you're not drunk, see a psychologist.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Last edited by ICOG at Jun 11, 2010,
You don't sad mad

You sound like you WANT to be mad, which is a different matter entirely

You loose cannon, you. You crazy dawg
Quote by hobson111
I've lost all respect for you after reading "not that anyone cares" no one likes an attention seeker.

It was an after thought.
I typed some stupid paragraph because i needed to tell someone, it doesn't matter what i say, I'll most likely be laughed at and ridiculed .
More of a preparation as I've never said anything about it before.
You need X.

And by X...I don't mean a big kissy-pie.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Jun 11, 2010,
Ask for an appointment with a psychiatrist.

/thread.

Also, you're paranoid, but you're not scared of turning to us for help?

ಠ_ಠ
Work out, eat healthy, and take vitamins. That is my serious advice. It's hard to feel good without well... feeling good. #1 exercise makes your body produce more endorphins which make you happy, #2 eating a balanced diet makes the effects of exercise more pronounced and keeps you more energetic (less lethargic) which on its own combats depression (it's hard to be depressed when your body is telling you it feels great and has energy to burn), #3 a common cause of depression is a lack of certain vitamins (I forget which) having a balanced diet and taking multi vitamins will fix that.

Oh, and also if you don't have one, get a job. Money can't buy happiness, but not having money can certainly contribute to unhappiness. Aside from that, people are meant to be productive.

Quote by levi.lydat
It was an after thought.
I typed some stupid paragraph because i needed to tell someone, it doesn't matter what i say, I'll most likely be laughed at and ridiculed .
More of a preparation as I've never said anything about it before.

Also, don't do this. You shouldn't apologize, explain yourself, or be sorry for anything. The whole self recrimination / self pity / uncertainty thing doesn't help trust me. It's like how depressed people usually leave lights off - it's self perpetuating those feelings.

Be aware of your feelings also. Anxiety and depression are different emotions, but people are very bad at distinguishing between the two. Anxiety shouldn't prompt depression.

And avoid dramatics. Our media based society portrays excesses of emotions as the norm. It's not really natural. Don't be melodramatic, and interact less with other people that are melodramatic. Hang out with happy outgoing people more, and your brain should almost force you to adapt to that kind of personality. It's a survival instinct.
Last edited by jfreyvogel at Jun 11, 2010,
While I don't have any issues with open doors and the such I do suffer from a lot of the same symptoms you mentioned. I can not stand to be alone because I start to think about too many things and they almost always turn very depressing or morbid. I think about death a lot - my own as well as others. The idea of running my truck off a bridge is a pretty constant theme. While not afraid of open doors and all that I do have issues with 'seeing things' that aren't there. But alas, most of my life I've been this way. Perhaps it's some mental issue, maybe it's from too much acid as a kid, who knows. The odd thing is that I"m not suicidal or anything. I really enjoy life and am laid back and relaxed and usually pretty happy. Maybe split personalities to an extent? I don't really care and at this point I'm willing to live it. But anyway, just thought I'd share the fact that I'm the same way as you. And outside of this little confession, I've never mentioned it to anyone.
Everyone feels like grabbing the steering wheel and crashing the car you're in into an 18-wheeler sometimes. It's just a bit of morbid fascination. Doesn't mean you're crazy.
By the way i must admit i won't talk to anyone in here about my mental state this is more of just a ploy to give me courage to confront terrible feelings I've had a long time.
Thank you.
Quote by Declan87
Everyone feels like grabbing the steering wheel and crashing the car you're in into an 18-wheeler sometimes. It's just a bit of morbid fascination. Doesn't mean you're crazy.

Ummm... No.
Quote by jimmyled
Ask for an appointment with a psychiatrist.

/thread.

Also, you're paranoid, but you're not scared of turning to us for help?

ಠ_ಠ

This.

I'd really try to get in touch with a psychiatrist.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've had similar thoughts before, but never with as much intensity as you do. When I try to sleep at night, unless I have music playing, I can't fall asleep, because the absolute silence makes my imagination run wild. If I shower late at night, I have to leave the curtain open because I always think that someone is going to be on the other side (though all of my parents saying they've heard funny noises and footsteps in the house when they're alone don't help with that), and sometimes I get that kind of violent urge, too, only it's more often directed at hurting myself, though it used to be a LOT worse. I've gotten pretty good at controlling most of these, though, to the point where they're almost no longer an issue.

All it really takes is some rationality (Think: "WHY do I want to do this? Is there any kind of reasoning at all behind it, or is it just my mind being overactive?"), and a strong will. ("I know I shouldn't feel these things. I won't think about them.") I know you've already said it takes a great effort to stop thinking like that, but you need to actually understand them first. You need to KNOW that there's no reasoning behind them, before you can start pushing them away. I hope I've helped you even a little, I know I'm no therapist, but I've been in your place before and I know how alone you must feel, and how you think that you must be crazy. I thought that of myself for a long time, but I realized that, if I THINK I'm going crazy, I'm really not, because crazy people don't have that self-preservation instinct, and they think they're perfectly normal. As long as you can still see these flaws and work on them, you're just fine.
Quote by Declan87
I meant everyone who's crazy

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Frets-On-Fire
Close your door...
Because Waldo can see you...